Chapter 1

Nick POV:
I screamed in pain as my assaulter continued kicking me in my ribs as i lay down crying in pain “you are a worthless piece of crap, you should die" he said, i'm sure you are wondering what i did and who hated me so much that they wanted to kill, i guess i should start from the beginning.  My name is Nicholas Stone, I'm 21 years and a werewolf though a worthless one because i couldn't shift into my wolf, my parents Jake and Patricia Stone were the betas of the pack, when my mum gave birth to me everyone was happy because i was supposed to be next in line to be a beta but the happiness was short lived when the pack doctors told my parents that i was a weak baby and might not be able to have or shift into a wolf in future, that's when my hell began i became a disappointment to everyone, my parents not wanting to be insulted they tried and was able to have another boy named Damien, when they came with my little brother everything changed. I was removed from my room at 2yrs old and put in the attic, while my brother took my room, they gave him the love, care and understanding that i didn't even get but it was fine because i loved my brother even though no one loved me. My brother was trained to be the next beta while i was demoted to omega, the slave and punching bag for the pack, even my parents and brother beat me up constantly and that's what is happening now. Damien was angry that i didn't serve him his breakfast fast enough and was punishing me for it and couldn't do anything because even though i was older i was weaker than him. I'm sure you may all be wondering why a 21yr old stayed and took crap from his family and the pack instead of just leaving but i was afraid of becoming a rogue and it is said that it was better to die than become a filthy rogue.
“Mum and dad only keep you around because they don't want rumors to spread about them, you are worthless and i am sorry for the wolf  who would be paired with a runt like you for a mate. ” Damien screamed at me. After he was satisfied with his work he left me alone. I made sure he was gone before forcing myself up on shaking legs and went into the disgusting bathroom in the attic turned on the cold water and tried to wash my pain away, “ i hate everything ” i kept mumbling in the bathroom, after the shower, i wore the rags i call clothes and lied on the floor, i was even important enough to be bought a bed and real clothes. I closed my eyes and drifted into painful sleep, wishing to die.

Nick and Damien's pics on top. Imagine Nick more battered, broken and bruised.