Chapter 11

Third Person POV:

Nick had been staying in the Eternal Moon Pack for three days now and he could finally say that he felt safer than he had been all his life and he was especially happier today because Lori had planned today that she was going to take him clothes shopping because he didn't have much. Today he woke up with a smile on his face, not only was he going clothes shopping, he was also excited to spend time with Lori because believe it or not he hadn't really spent time with her and he and his wolf were missing her but even though he really missed her he couldn't complain because he knew she had alpha duties to do and he also felt that she wouldn't even want to spend time with him. Nick got into the bathroom to take a shower, this was one of his favourite part of his morning routine, feeling the hot water from the shower head cascading down his body felt really good to since he was allowed to take showers in his old pack. He tied one of the fluffy white towels in the bathroom around his waist and stepped out and went to sit on his bed to wait for Eric. Eric had been lending him clothes to wear since his started living in the pack and today wasn't any different. He had been waiting for 15mins when he heard a knock, “come in Eric” he said loudly, the door opened slightly and Lori poked her head in "its not Eric, can I come in?" she asked while standing patiently at the door, "y-yeah c-co-ome in" he said while stuttering because Lori always made Nick feel shy. "I wanted to bring you your clothes instead of Eric as usually, I hope that's ok?" she asked while stepping into the room and quietly closing the door, "yeah i-it is ,thank you but you didn't have to stress yourself with this ,you have done enough for me already", “its fine Nick, you are my mate i want to do this for you” Lori said with a small smile.

Lori had known she hadn't been spending as much time with Nick as she is supposed to because of the tons of alpha paperwork she had to finish plus even though she accepted Nick she was still afraid of what she was feeling but she and her wolf were getting more restless by the second and that's why she had planned to take him shopping for clothes. Then suddenly an idea popped into her head, since her wolf was so restless she could take clothes to him today instead of Eric like usual, so calling Eric through the pack link to her office she took the clothes from and went to see him and now she standing in his room, still holding his clothes with a little blush tainting her cheeks at seeing Nick in just a towel. Nick stood frozen still not believing that she could actually be here, “sorry here are your clothes” Lori said and it was then he realized he was still in a towel standing in front of her, his face became so red it could rival a tomato. He took the clothes with his face down so she couldn't see his blush not noticing she had a tiny blush of her own. “Well, get dressed and come down for breakfast and we will go ok”, “ok a-an-d-d thanks again fo-or-r the clothes”. Lori gave him a small smile and a nod as she left closing the door behind her. He got dressed as quickly as possible and rushed down to met her. Lori served him some bacon with eggs making sure he ate so he could get healthier. They finished eating and went to the garage to get into her car and off they went to the mall.