Chapter 5

Bold letters:is for the “mindlink.

Lorien's POV:
I had only felt this much fear once in my life and that was when my father had struck me at 5 yrs old when he first began my alpha training. I remember his cold dark eyes staring at me on the floor with so much hate and disappointment filled in them,  “you are just like your mother, worthless, now get up before i make you”. No, no more thinking about the past, now i had to focus on my mate and how to save him. Half an hour later i could see the gates of my pack in full view, “don't worry mate, i will save you” i whispered in his ear while stroking his hair. “We are here Alpha” Xander said shaking me from my thoughts, i hadn't even realized we had arrived, “i will carry him to my room”. It was quite easy carrying him up since he weighed less than nothing on my way up i mindlinked Janet the pack doctor “Janet pls meet me in my room, i need your help to save my mate and hurry”, “yes Alpha, on my way”. Rushing to my room, i gently lay him on my bed not caring about the blood that would stain the sheets, i went to the bathroom to get a bucket and a washcloth which i use to clean the excess blood stains on his body. I hear a knock “Alpha its me”, “come in Janet”, Janet steps in an rushes to examine my mate on the bed, my wolf and i feel a bit of possessive jealousy but i push it down for my mate's sake. After 45mins of patiently waiting and pacing she gives me a response “i managed to stop the bleeding but he needs to be transferred to the pack hospital, he is really malnourished and weighs dangerously lower than a normal male should be and because of his state his wolf is weak and can't heal him fast enough. Also Alpha i might need you to transfuse some of your blood for him”, “Of course Janet anything for my mate”.

I carry him to the pack hospital with Janet in tow and placed him gently on a hospital bed and turn back to Janet,  “time to take my blood”. After two hours and two pints of donated blood, my mate was finally getting the help he needs. Janet had advised me to rest but because of my werewolf abilities and also cause i was a white wolf, i knew i wouldn't be tired, so i decided to check on my mate. Walking into the hospital room, i sat on a chair beside the bed and took the time to really study my mate. His brown hair was unruly and side swept to the right, he had long lashes and bushy eyebrows but not bushy enough to be unattractive, i couldn't see his eyes cause they were closed. He had a weak looking frame but that would change with some help from me. Truthfully there was no denying that my mate was a truly attractive man and would be more handsome with some training and time. I didn't even know Xander had come in until i heard him speak, “Alpha you need to go home, clean up, eat and rest”, “i know I'm just afraid of losing him”, “You won't and i will look after him myself, if he wakes up you will be the first person to know”, “thank you Xander” i said gratefully while going to the pack house for a much needed shower.

Sorry i didn't describe xander, not good at describing people well. If i can't describe my character i will post their pic. Xander is at the top.