♡ three ♡

As the car pulled in my driveway, I watched as the front door to my house swung open and my best friend bounded out the door. We had only been out of town for four days, but I guess that was too long for her. When the car was safely parked I hopped out of the car to greet her.

"I'm so glad you're back!" Jess informed me as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"It feel good to be home too, South Carolina is beautiful and all, but I just wanted to be home," I told her as we rocked back and forth, still in a hug.

She squeezed me one last time before pulling away, "You'll have to tell me all about the wedding after you get unpacked."

"I definitely will," I told her, throwing Noah's diaper bag over one shoulder and pulling the suit case out of the back. Jess grabbed Wyatt's backpack for him, while Wyatt for Noah's car seat out of the car.

"Ugh, you're back?" Grayson joked as we walked into the house.

Wyatt set down Noah's car seat in the living room, "You know you missed me man," Wyatt chuckled before giving Grayson a bro hug.

"And me too," I added in.

Grayson shook his head, "Nope, just your baby."

"Well, baby is in the car seat, feel free to hang out with him after our nightmare flight," I informed him. Just as I had suspended, the flight back was similar to the flight there, only I got Noah to eat sooner into the flight, so he was able to fall asleep, but he woke up towards the end of the flight again.

"Did you cause a ruckus little man?" Jess cooed as she took him out of his car seat and kissed his little nose.

All Noah did was smile and let out a gross baby fart in response. We all groaned and our faces contorted with disgust. Boys...

"I'll change him," Wyatt said as he grabbed our baby from Jess and headed upstairs.

I followed behind him with our suitcase and diaper bag. I set the diaper bag down next to the changing mat on the dresser and moved to start unloading our dirty clothes into the laundry basket.

"Ew little dude, you gotta stop having such explosive poops," Wyatt told Noah as he wiped his butt off.

"At least he didn't do that on the plane," I chuckled, throwing basically all of the clothes we had taken with us into our laundry bin and all of Noah's into his laundry bin. I dumped the rest of the contents of the suit case on the bed before tucking the suitcase back into my closet.

"All clean," Wyatt grinned in triumph, holding a our baby up and placing him on his chest.

I picked up our laundry basket and rubbed my fingers over Noah's chubby cheeks. "Let's head back downstairs. I'm sure Auntie Jess and Uncle Gray want quality baby time," I told Wyatt.

"You know what I want?" Wyatt asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"Quality Kennedy time," He smirked.

I laughed as I rested my hand in the back of his neck, "Maybe later," I said before giving him a kiss.

Wyatt pouted when I pulled away from him and headed out my bedroom door with the laundry. I headed through the kitchen and opened the door to the laundry room before setting down my laundry basket. I had done my laundry pre-baby, but doing laundry for myself, Noah, and whatever Wyatt had at my house had given me a greater appreciation for all the moms out there that had to do laundry for many kids plus themselves.

"So, how was the wedding?" Jess asked, leaning against the doorway of the laundry room.

I threw some scent beads into the washer, "It was really nice, except for the part where Wyatt's cousin called me a slut."