♡ four ♡

"Hey, Arden and Jameson just got here," Jess said as she poked her head into my room. I was sitting in the rocking chair that had been set up in the corner of my room and was feeding Noah for what felt like the one hundredth time of the day.

"Okay! I'll be down as soon as this little guy is done," I told her. She gave me a thumbs up before shutting the door to my bedroom.

Next thing I knew, my bathroom door was opening, "Have you seen the red sweatshirt with black lettering down the sleeves?" Wyatt asked as he emerged, rubbing a towel over his wet hair, wearing black joggers but no shirt.

I couldn't help but let my eyes rest on his wonderful six pack, "I know it's here somewhere."

"Was it in the load of things you threw in the wash when we got back?" He asked.

I thought for a moment, trying to recall what had been in the load, "I don't think so, it was all just stuff from our trip."

"I guess I'll have to find a different one," He shrugged.

"Or you could just go without a shirt," I suggested, shying away from his gaze. Soon, I was looking at his legs as he stood right in front of me.

"You would like that huh?" He chuckled, tipping my chin up so I was looking at him.

"Your dad bod is exquisite," I explained. One thing parenting had done for Wyatt was that it made him stronger, as the summer passed Wyatt became more muscular and I was not complaining in any way. I had a feeling it would also help with his football playing in the fall.

"Anyway, I need to go get a shirt now," He chuckled before gently kissing my lips.

"Check on the left side of the closet, that's where I keep all the sweatshirts I have stolen from you," I told him, moving Noah up onto the burp cloth I had on my shoulder so I could burp him. He nodded before heading into the closet as I got Noah to burp. Our baby was fairly easy to burp and it usually only took a few pats before he would get the gas out of his belly.

"Found it!" Wyatt chuckled as he walked out wearing the sweatshirt he had described to me just a few moments earlier.

"Hmm, I wonder how it could have gotten there," I chuckled, glancing down at one of Wyatt's sweatshirts that I was wearing.

"That is a very good question," He smirked.

"Arden and James are downstairs," I said, changing the subject, knowing it could lead to a very different scenario than what we were supposed to be doing, "Can you grab a blanket, a pillow and Noah's baby pillow thing?" I asked.

"Got it, I'll be down as soon as I find all of those," He told me. I gave him a thankful smile before I headed down the stairs and into the living room.

"The party has arrived!" I announced as I entered the living room.

Arden laughed at my comment, "The party looks more like the after math of said party."

I huffed, "You try being on a flight with a eight week old baby and looking pretty."

Arden got up and pulled me into a loose hug, since I had Noah in my arms. "How was the wedding?" She asked.

I looked over at Jess, "You didn't fill her in I assume?"

Jess shook her head as Arden chuckled, "I take that as not too good."

I sighed, sitting down on the couch, "Don't get me wrong, it was super fun and the wedding was beautiful. I was also so nice to get to just kinda hang out with Wyatt's family I already knew, but some of his family didn't exactly like that we were there with a baby."