♡ two ♡

Two hands rested gently in my hips and a kiss was placed on my neck. "You look stunning Kennedy," Wyatt mumbled into my neck.

I smiled and turned around to face him, "Thank you, you look rather handsome yourself," I told him as I ran my fingers over the back of his head.

He looked down to admire the dark wine red colored dress I was wearing that flared out slightly at my waist and stopped a few inches above my knees. My dress matched his gray suit and dark red tie perfectly. "I hope one day when we're at one of these, you'll be wearing white," He smiled.

"I hope so too," I grinned before pressing a gentle kiss against his lips, trying to not get my lipstick on his lips too. Wyatt and I had both decided to not be a part of the wedding because with a new baby, we did not have time to help plan the wedding, however, Maren had requested to have Noah be the ring bearer, which meant Wyatt also got to be a ring bearer with him, which I thought was cute.

"We should probably head downstairs," I said, pointing to the door.

"Just one more minute?" Wyatt asked, pulling me closer to him.

I patted his chest as I pulled away, "One more minute and we're going to be fashionably late to your own sister's wedding." It was a bit of an exaggeration, seeing that we had about twenty minutes before the wedding was supposed to start, but we still had to get Noah changed.

"Where is our baby?" I asked Wyatt, holding up the outfit I needed to change him into.

"Uh, I think he's with one of my sisters in the bridal room?" Wyatt said, unsure if that is where our baby actually was.

"Then you wait here and I'll go find him," I told Wyatt as I headed out of the room I had gotten ready in. I headed down the hall to where Wyatt's sisters were all getting ready and I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I voice called. I opened the door to find all three of Wyatt's sisters, plus Maren's other bridesmaids, and Wyatt's mom.

"Hi, I'm looking for my baby," I said as I walked inside and shut the door behind him.

"He's over here," Gianna called from where she was sitting, holding my sleepy baby.

"I have to get him changed," I explained, holding his tiny red shirt and gray pants up. I had debated whether or not to bring shoes for him, but decided against it, knowing he wouldn't want to wear them and he would probably get too hot in them.

"I'll leave that to you, he may have a wet diaper as well," Gi warned me as she handed my baby over to me.

"Well at least he'll be all freshened up for the wedding," I joked as I tucked his clothes under my arm and held his bottom up to feel his diaper.

"Yeah, definitely wet," I sighed, "Thank you for watching him while we got ready," I thanked Gianna.

"That's what aunties are for," She smiled.

"I'll see all of you downstairs," I told them, "Oh and you look stunning Mare," I told the bride as she added the finishing touches to her makeup in the mirror.

"Thank you Kennedy, I could say the same to you," She thanked me. I gave her a grateful smile before heading out of the room and back down to where Wyatt was waiting for me.

"You wanna change a diaper?" I asked Wyatt as I entered the room again.

"How does this boy use the bathroom so much?" He groaned as he took the baby from me.

"He has a baby size bladder," I laughed as I laid the changing pad down on a dresser that was in the room before Wyatt laid Noah down on it. We had basically become experts on changing diapers, but that had come with a fair share of accidents as well. There had been multiple showers that had to be taken in the middle of the night and many clothes, both Noah's and ours, that has been peed on. Being parents was a huge learning curve for us, but we were managing it pretty well.