♡ twelve ♡

"Are you sure you guys want to sit with me? I really don't mind if you'd prefer to go sit in the student section." I promised my friends as we all paid for admission into the football game.

"Trust me Ken, we're more than happy to sit with you, the student section sucks anyway, like no offense but I really don't want to be surround by a bunch of freshman making out the whole night," Arden shuddered.

"Plus, we'll be right behind of the teams benches and we'll have a better view of the game," Grayson chimed in.

I smiled at all of my friends before headed up the stairs of the bleachers. We ended up choosing a spot right in the front and it lined up almost perfectly with the 50 yard line. I thanked Grayson when he set Noah's car seat down next to me on the bench before him and Jameson took a seat behind Arden, Jess, and I.

The game wasn't due to start for another fifteen minutes, but the student section was already in the stands screaming like there was no tomorrow.

"How is your kid sleeping through this?" Jess giggled as she glanced over at Noah, who was sleeping in his car seat as if he were just at home sleeping in his crib.

I brushed my hand over his head of hair, "That is all from his father."

"Speaking of your baby daddy, where is he?" Arden asked as she scanned the field, but only our opposing teams colors could be seen.

I shrugged, "I don't know, but he did tell me that he would come to see us before the game started."

I glanced back down at Noah, who was beginning to stretch, signalling to me that he was waking up. "Hi baby boy!"

He gurgled at me, giving me a small grin as I unbuckled him from his car seat and pulled him out. I looked up to find number nineteen making his way over to the stands from the field, scanning the crowd to find us.

"Looks like you knew daddy was coming over here little dude," I smiled, kissing his cheeks before standing up to meet Wyatt at the front of the stands.

A smiled formed on his face when he finally saw me and closed the gap between himself and the stands, "Hey."

"Hi Mr. Quarterback."

He pulled himself up so he was eye level with me, only the fence to keep people from falling off the stands between us. "Hey little man, it's your first football game," Wyatt smiled as he tickled Noah's belly.

"He just woke up right before you came over here."

"If he starts getting fussy, I'd take him to the walkway behind the bleachers, it's usually pretty quiet back there," Wyatt suggested.

I nodded, "Do you want me to meet you by the locker rooms after the game?"

"Yeah, then we can head back home together."

"If we're up for it, Arden mentioned possible going out to eat after, but we don't have to," I informed him.

"That sounds nice, if little man is still doing good by the end of the game," He agreed.

Wyatt's head swiveled in the direction from which his coach had just called for him, "That's my cue to head back, I love you."

"I love you too, good luck," I smiled, giving him a quick kiss before he jumped down and ran back towards the locker rooms.

I watched him run back to the locker room before turning and heading back to the others.

"You have two sets of evil eyes on you," Arden whispered in my ear as I sat back down, discreetly nodding her head to the left which was the direction of the student section.