𝟏: 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬

A California party anthem!

'California Love' by Tupac is just an iconic classic that'll make you feel like you just landed in California, driving along the PCH w/ the windows rolled down, smelling the fresh ocean breeze & hearing them damn waves.

Fuckshit & Ray def turned up when they heard this lmaoooo

(vid shows the crazy trick w/ the tree in this chapter lol)

The streets of Venice Beach are a hotbed of talent. From street performers, skaters, artists, to surfers, everyone is just trying to make their own mark on west Los Angeles.

With the seagulls loudly calling along with the ocean waves crashing onto shore, Venice was basically paradise.

Aside from its beauty, the passion in Venice remains special and unmatched. Passers-by slow to a halt to watch the new and emerging talent—skaters ripping the bowls, flipping, doing innovative, and dangerous tricks.

People come to experience the magnitude for themselves.

It's no surprise the boys decided to drive out and shred all of Venice skatepark in hopes of getting a slice of the action. After all, skate culture was made in Venice; and they were going to have the time of their lives.

There was nowhere else like it, that's for sure.

"Fuck, shit. That was dope!" Fuckshit called out as he dapped up a skater who just 360 landed out of the skate bowl.

"Did you see that shit nigga?!" Fuckshit exclaimed running up to Ray. "Kids don't skate like this anywhere else imma tell you dat right now," he stated crossing both his arms up in the air to emphasize 'anywhere.'

Ray shook his head to the side while chuckling at his crazy friend.

Ray looked back over to the bowls to admire the other skaters and shrugged. "You could have ALL the tricks in the world, but if you don't do 'em with style..." Ray started "...then it's jus' boring."

Fuckshit raised his hands up in sudden defense. "Well damn," he scoffed.

"Lemme see what you got then motherfucker."

Ray smiled widely accepting his friend's challenge.

Setting his skateboard over the ramp, Ray dropped in and immediately did an inward heelflip. Coming back around and gaining speed, he smoothly moved on the board, doing two consecutive tricks, and finally finishing his run with a nosegrind, gaining some sounds of approval and claps along the way from random people along the sides of the bowl.

Ray smiled.

"What'd I tell you man?" he said while spreading his arms out flaunting. "We don't do boring. This is Venice," Ray pointed out to his blonde friend as he took in some of the praise from random bystanders.

Fuckshit nodded his head in agreement, hyping his best friend up, and began to applaud him saying: "I ain gon lie that shit was dop-'' when the crowd suddenly erupted in loud cheers.

Ray, Stevie, Ruben, Fourthgrade, and Fuckshit all turned their attention to the girl shredding the snake run.

She started to get closer to their section, gaining an insane amount of speed on her board and foot planted on the palm tree next to where they were standing.