𝟏𝟕: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫

Accidentally discovered this song a few weeks ago and found it hella strange to have found it at the right time.

Walked Through Hell by Anson Seabra is a dangerous song that will make you feel empty and void of emotions so listen at your own risk lol

But this song feels like a story for both Fuckshit and Ashley's point of view, as they are just trying to find their true feelings for each other and yet it seems that the other person is making it harder and harder for them to actually come together. 

Although at times they're not on good terms, they are willing to stay by each other's side and do anything for them to stay, at one point the lyrics saying: "'cus when you said jump I said how high..."

Both sides feel like the other person has walked away, yet they are still begging for everything to work out.

"You can bitch all you want, but it's the fucking truth!"

Fuckshit groaned and waved Estee off, trying his best to control the anger that was building up.

He was not planning on arguing about his love life at the moment, but that was ruled unavoidable when Angela stopped by for Fuckshit, causing Ashley to walk out just after Fuckshit and Angela kissed. 

"I can't believe I convinced her to visit you..." Angela scoffed. "Did you ever actually have something to tell her? Or was this all just part of a fucked up plan to hurt her feelings ever more."

Fuckshit sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 

After seeing Angela kiss Fuckshit, Ashley walked out to who knows where with Ray and Estee only spotting her because they happened to be in the shop from across the street. 

Ray had followed her out leaving Estee to deal with a frantic Fuckshit.

"No, of course not! Oh my god, you think I asked for her or some shit? The bitch came on her own!" he yelled, now gesturing with his hands.

"You really expect us to believe that?" Estee gawked, shaking her head. "Ashley's not gonna say it, so I will. She's done with your shit."

Fuckshit shook his head in disagreement and opened his mouth to protest, only to be interrupted with a sentence.

"Her walking out on you was proof," Estee stated, grabbing her skateboard and heading outside.

Estee eventually found the two at Stoner Park, and Ray gave Estee a worried look as soon as Estee skated into their view.

Ashley grabbed the board and rolled along the middle, prepping her feet to hop off the moving board and jumped. The board successfully cleared the obstacle but slightly missing the foot placement caused Ashley to miss the landing.

She groaned as her board tumbled through to the side and she fell on her side, again.

"You're gonna kill yourself Ash," Estee commented, shaking her head and skating past her heartbroken friend still on the ground from the fall.

Ashley frustratedly walked over to her board to pick it up and try again when a foot was planted on it, preventing her from grabbing the skateboard.

"What're you doing Ray?" Ashley questioned, biting the inside of her cheek impatiently.

"Look, I know you. You're pushing yourself too far," he stated. But Ashley just rolled her eyes and ignored his remark, popping her board up into her hands and skating away.