𝟒: 𝐏𝐨𝐞𝐭 + 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍**** = 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

'Easier' by 5SOS represents this chapter because of the dilemma Fuckshit will be going through with this particular part of the story.

It's sort of a prediction on Fuckshit's part for what he thinks being with Ashley will be like. He acknowledges and recognizes how he is as a person, which is kind of sad because he thinks he's bad and that he's never gonna change.

(I think the rock version of this song captures the frustration in a different and more aggressive light than the original version so I chose it because Fuckshit lol)

The car ride to Spring Street lasted almost forty minutes. But with how LA was, it was just everyday life, with traffic being a daily hassle.

The windows were rolled down and rap music was blasting from the speakers.

As the wind blew in Ashley's hair, Fuckshit caught a glance at her from his rearview mirror. 

She was bopping her head to the music and taking in the views outside

He quickly looked away and got a hold of himself, now focusing on the road ahead.

He reminded himself that he was Fuckshit.

Fuckshit didn't chase girls...its always been the other way around, and he sure as hell wasn't gonna let some girl turn him all soft.

For the rest of the car ride, Fuckshit had to make an effort not to glance the girl's way again.

They eventually arrived and found a parking spot along the side of the building. As the group got out of the car and gathered their skateboards heading towards the other skaters Stevie asked, "Are we allowed to skate here?"

Ruben shook his head, "Fuck no. It's super illegal. It's a fucking courthouse."

Ray stepped out of the car along with Estee. "If you hear anyone yell out '5-0' just fucking take off," Ray added. "Which is why you should stay close to me in case anything happens," he winked while nudging Estee on her side.

Estee rolled her eyes. "Boy please," she sassed hopping on her board and skating away, with Ray following suit and Fourthgrade following to record on his camera.

Ruben and Stevie skated away together which left Ashley and Fuckshit alone, still next to where Fuckshit's car was parked. She was expecting Fuckshit to say something smart, but to her surprise, he kept his mouth shut. "You going quiet on me now?" Ashley joked.

Fuckshit quietly chuckled. "I'm just chillin. That's all."

Ashley furrowed her eyebrows but eventually nodded her head and let it go.