𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬

TWO SONGS FOR THIS CHAPTER

'Dangerous' by Meek Mill is just a smoothhhh ass song.

It's about vibing with that one person, just being on the same page, all the while feeling the sexual tension when spending time together, that even looking in their eyes is dangerous.

*hint* (They're going to look into e/ others eyes this chapter, so kids under 18+ close yo eyes lmaooo)

Apart from the song giving out summer vibes, I feel like it fits the whole aesthetic of just being young and not giving a fuck about the rules, wanting to take that risk and seeing where it'll go.

"Wake your ass up!" Estee exclaimed, shaking Ashley from her sleep. She groaned and threw a pillow at Estee, demanding to leave her alone.

She was not ready to spend the day with the boys.

It was supposed to be "girl-time" for Ashley and Estee, but somehow Ray convinced them, of course just wanting to spend time with Estee, and basically invited himself and the rest of the boys to come with. Fuckshit offering his house as the sleepover spot didn't help Ashley's case much either, so she had to comply and share her best-friend's attention once again.

The drive-in movie they were planning to attend would start later on towards the afternoon when the sun came down, but in the meantime, Ashley finally got up and got ready to go shopping with Estee.

Thankfully the boys chose to stay back on this one.

The plan was to go to the beach the following day, so they went to get themselves some new bikinis along with some other pieces of clothing.

"So....." Estee started, dragging out her words. "We weren't like trying to look or anything, but Ray and I saw Fuckshit and you kissing yesterday," she blurted out, smiling at Ashley in hopes she would spill details.

Ashley sighed as she put a hanger back in its place. "He tells me he doesn't like me and then kisses me. I don't get it."

Estee chuckled and nudged a red bikini in Ashley's view, which caused her to shake her head from side to side earning a no. Estee rolled her eyes. "It would've looked so cute! But, did he say anything after you guys kissed?" she questioned going back on topic, still looking at the rack of bikinis.

Ashley shook her head. "I stopped him...and then I just left," she shrugged. "If he changed his mind or something, he needs to say it with his chest," she stated, grabbing an olive green bikini paired with black bottoms, earning a nod of approval from Estee.

"He seriously has commitment issues. You don't think he's like scared, that he actually has to work on getting a girl he genuinely likes right?" she questioned curiously, pulling out a cute bikini set. She continued. "He says he doesn't like you, the kid is clearly lying. I swear to god if he brings his bullshit tonight and-"

Ashley laughed at her now angered friend. "Okay, I think your blood pressure is high enough now, might have a damn heart attack in the middle of the store."