𝟐𝟎: 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬

Not me choosing the most contradicting choice of songs for the same chapter lmaooo

But basically: Da crew done made it

They're continuing to dream on, but they also need to learn how to slow tf down and avoid getting burnt out from all da million dolla deals they securing ayyyyy $$$$$$

Vienna fosho waiting for them tho!!!

Think right now. Think about the year before, the month before, the weeks before. Think about what's changed, what's stayed the same, and what you would want to change.

Think about the people that have walked in and out of your life, the people who left permanent footprints over your heart, and the ones that left without a trace.

So much can happen in a little bit of time. 

A change of scenery, a change of heart, a change of attitude. 

"You wanna know what my New Years resolution is?" Fuckshit asked me, leaning his forehead down on mine softly, staring deep into my eyes. 

Our faces were inches apart. 

As I stared back at him, I saw the fire in his soul he always seemed to have carried innately, but I could also see the tiredness in his eyes.

Fuckshit traced his fingers across my cheek; not five seconds later, his lips followed.

I shivered with a simple touch, a simple point of contact, I was totally undone.

"Sure." I muttered still trying to catch my breath as he let out a throaty laugh.

"To make sure I kiss you every day for the rest of my life and show you every day how much I love you no matter what happens," he whispered pressing his lips back to mine, molding them together perfectly.  His hands trailed down to my waist, grabbing a handful of my shirt before slipping his hand under and grabbing my hips.

 I sensed the urgency in his touch and could almost feel the stress dissipating from his body as he leaned his body closer.

The way his hand was gripping on my bare hip sent tingles through my body, setting a burst of tingles coursing down my spine as I shuddered slightly. That's when he pulled even closer to me, pressing his body against mine, setting one of his legs in-between mine and grinding our hips together. 

The fire in my body only seemed to burn brighter as he slithered his tongue along my bottom lip. I let him in without thinking about it as I tangled my fingers in his hair. 

I felt his other hand wander down to my waist, tugging on the clothing lightly and breaking away from my lips to trail kisses down my jaw. I took in a sharp breath and leaned my head back as he chuckled deeply and moved his lips to my neck. I felt my eyes flutter close, finally at peace with everything, then remembered where we were and were we needed to be in the span of an hour.

We were in fucking Venice for Fuckshit's premiere event. 

Not Venice Beach either: Venice, Italy. 

"Fuckshit," I breathed out, my words slow as he murmured some sort of response on my neck, moving his lips back up to my mouth to try and silence me. "Olan..." I said in a soft voice again trying to get his attention, but he clearly didn't think of it that way. "Fuckshit, we can't do this now." I whispered onto his lips, pulling back slightly as our breath mingled.