𝟔: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

'Cold Heart' by Luh Kel represents falling in love in the worst way.

It's acknowledging a person can heal & be by your side, but in Fuckshit's case, not letting them in and having to "freeze to stop the rain" making him cold-hearted in order to avoid causing pain to himself and anyone else.

It was a Friday night and they were all heading out together for a kickback set up by one of the girls in the neighborhood named Vivi. The group was currently sitting inside the bus since Fuckshit's car was still off-limits.

"My mom-and dad-are-fucking-faggots..." Fuckshit stated, bobbing his head in annoyance with every word.

Ray looked to the side to face his friend. "Shit" Ray started. "I can't wait till I get a car. And my shit for sure not getting taken away like I'M a lil bitch."

Fuckshit scoffed and rolled his head back to the side.

"I'm about to fuck all these bitches," Ruben announced.

Estee and Fourthgrade looked at each other from across the bus in disbelief. "Man, shut the fuck up. You ain't fucking nothing," Ray said looking back at a laughing Ruben and Sunburn.

Fourthgrade chuckled with Fuckshit. "Honestly, I'll be surprised if any of y'all niggas get pussy tonight," Fuckshit said pointing across the boys.

Ashley rolled her eyes as the group laughed.

Fuckshit leaned forward to pull something out of his pocket. "Hey, put y'all hands out," he suggested mischievously while pulling a container out and twisting it open. The pill bottle shook as he dispersed it onto his friend's hands.

Ashley didn't want anything to do with that tonight and sat back with Estee, and later looking at Ray to see if they were on the same page. They were.

Ray looked over at Fuckshit carefully. "Hey..." he directed at Fuckshit. "Why you giving that to these lil niggas?"

Fuckshit continued to hand the pills out to everyone. "Hey, they big boys they can do what they want," Fuckshit claimed sitting back and leaning in his seat.

Ray nodded his head like he agreed. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Lemme see one," he stated, and Fuckshit handed him one of the yellow pills.

"Dumbass..." Ray uttered, shaking his head while throwing the pill back at Fuckshit's face and leaning against the window of the bus, clearly let down. Fuckshit gave Ray a dumbfounded look.

Ashley and Estee glanced at each other cautiously, trying to read the energy in the room.

"What is this? Is it dangerous?" Sunburn asked to no one in particular.

"Uh my mom took me to a psychiatrist. The nigga said I had ADD after an hour, he gave me these," he said holding up his pill bottle as it rattled in his hands.

Stevie played with the pill on the palm of his hand. "Is it like, bad for you?" he asked.

Fuckshit chuckled, "If a fucking doctor gave it to you, can it possibly be bad for you?"

Ashley and Ray gave each other a look, then glanced at Sunburn who timidly swallowed the pill. A disappointed Ray looked over from Fuckshit, to Sunburn, then glared at Fuckshit for some time, until eventually looking back out of the window.

The energy was different, and all the signs were there before they even got to the party.

Everyone recognized that Fuckshit was gonna be on another level that night.