𝟖: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐥

TWO SONGS

The turn of events that will happen when the group goes to party the night away is captured by the lyrics in 'FourFiveSeconds'.

Lyrics are so on point it's crazy!

(Rihanna: Ashley's mindset) + (Kayne: Fuckshit's actions)

This song is about just wildin' out & being reckless, almost to the point where it's a heartbreak song; you're trying to prove that you don't need that certain person to make you happy.

It's about being selfish & prideful, but still wanting the other person to be there for you in the end. That even if the person went to jail, the other would pay bail lol.

The video + sound is stripped back, being in black & white & them wearing street denim, which is what I love about it. It's so raw!! (Also Kayne dancing like a crack addict spazzin out lmaooo)

The song is pretty self explanatory on Ashley's part lol (this cover sooo underrated)

A week had passed without Fuckshit stopping by to hang at the shop or even say hi.

If it was any other person in the group, search parties would have been formed by the minute. But since it was Fuckshit, well, who knows what kind of trouble the blonde was getting himself into these days.

He was nowhere to be found. "Nigga ghosted his only friends," Ray said, shaking his head jokingly as the others chuckled.

But the group soon found out what Fuckshit had been stirring up in when he walked into the skate shop with Angela trailing behind him.

The group greeted him and shook their heads unsurprised.

Bringing in a girl was typical Fuckshit festivities.

Fuckshit took the seat across Ashley and pulled down on Angela's arm, causing her to sit on his lap. Angela giggled and leaned into his arms, smiling at him.

Fuckshit looked at Angela's lips, making Ashley's heart drop as he kissed her in front of everybody.

The group eyed each other amusingly, but Ashley was left dumbfounded.

Ever since she met Fuckshit, it seemed like she was living in a world of mixed emotions.

Frankly, Fuckshit always seemed to treat her like she didn't exist, and bringing Angela over to make her jealous proved it among many other things.

It proved that Fuckshit had bad intentions and was looking for someone to play mind games with, but Ashley was too smart to even consider playing into childish shit like that.

It stayed true when it came to her still caring about him, but she wouldn't allow herself to care enough where it was HER that was made out to look like the fool. And although she wasn't sure what fucked up shit he had going on in his head to pull a stunt like that, especially after what happened between them that night, Ashley was sure that her time and energy were more valuable.

"So what's the move?" Fuckshit questioned, looking up at the group.

Estee examined her manicure. "Spencer's party at 10 tonight. We're invited," she announced, and the group's energy hyped up.

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 | Mid90s | ꜰᴜᴄᴋꜱʜɪᴛOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara