𝟏𝟗: 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐡

This song is just so cute when it comes down to it lmao

This song shows how Fuckshit & Ashley would do anything and everything over again, no matter the ups and downs they've experienced.

The love they have for each other is very real and they have finally realized it & let it sink in.

Carving the edge of the bowl with a skateboard had to be one of the most satisfying feelings in the world.

The crisp sound it made and the sensation of perfectly dropping in again was something Ashley wanted to experience again.

But it was a Saturday morning, and she was stuck watching everyone else skate at the park while she sat along the sides observing her friends execute trick after trick. She sighed and shifted her gaze to the boot on her leg, letting her mind wander from boredom.

After a while, Sunburn skated over to Ashley, begging for her to teach him a varial flip.

Although it was one of the harder tricks, based on how quickly Sunburn learned the other basics, she nodded her head and agreed to teach him.

"Ok, basically it's a shove-it and a kickflip all at once. So show me how you do those two so I can see if you're getting enough air and rotation," she stated, which followed with Sunburn doing consistent shove-its and kickflips that earned approval from her.

"Okay good. Now position your foot so that you can kick it and get a little twist at the same time," she explained. "So when it comes around, the kickflip lands into a heel flip."

Sunburn nodded his head and placed his foot on the edge of the board and the other towards the middle. He licked his lips and furrowed his eyebrows, bending in and going for the pop.

The skateboard just under-rotated which caused Sunburn to miss the landing.

"Dang, you honestly had it. Just when you're in the air, you can spot and see when the board comes around right? Maybe decide a little faster when to put your feet down," she encouraged, nodding her head and letting him try again.

Sunburn repositioned his feet and went for it.

The board popped up, rotated below, and safely landed under Sunburn's feet. He loudly cheered and hopped off his board to dap Ashley up and gained loud praise from the others.

"Fuck, shit. That was dope!"

Ashley glanced over at Fuckshit excitedly running over to give a handshake to Sunburn who just landed probably the most difficult trick in his personal set.

Sunburn plastered a wide smile on his face while getting a ruffle of his hair from Fuckshit.

She chuckled, glad the boys' friendship became even stronger and that Sunburn would have people like Fuckshit and the other boys to treat him as their own, looking out for him in any way they could.

On another good note, the dreams and flashbacks Fuckshit was experiencing eventually decreased. It was only now and then that they resurfaced, but with the extra support he received from the therapist and his best friends, it was safe to say everything was under control and that it was only a matter of time before he would fully overcome the effects of the accident.

"The kid did a varial on his second try," Fuckshit gaped, shaking his head in disbelief. "It took me like two fuckin weeks when I learned that to get it down."