Ch. 17-Breveena vs. Tarlan

I stood on the wasted land, awaiting his attack.

Tarlan flew very fast at me and punched. I just blocked, not letting him land one. With a flash, I grabbed one of the invisible hands out of midair and stopped it, wrapping my palm around his fist. I only squeezed a little, but he doubled over in pain. He tried kicking me to get released, but I didn't even feel it.

I no longer felt the pains of earlier anywhere on my body, the wounds or breaks that almost cost me my life. I kneed his incoming leg.

"Hmph," I smirked, and head butted him. He soared downward, and created a great crater. Shakily, he got back up and glared at me.

"Lightning Arrows!" He blasts the deathly beams at me, but I didn't flinch. They flew up, then came straight down at me. They finally came in contact with me. I smacked them away effortlessly. They bounced off in various directions. He still tried though. I got weary of his ineffective attacks and simply put my hands down to my sides. The thin, sharp ki waves aimed toward my chest. They hit, but disintegrated right on contact. I laughed at how weak they were, they even tickled.

"Combo time," I whispered, and took a running start. I flew the opposite direction of the king, then flashed. I transmitted right behind him. He only managed a gasp before I knocked him., and while I was upside down, I kicked both feet at him. He flew up. I didn't feel he deserved to hit the floor just yet, so kept the volley of his body going.

After a minute I got tired of it, so stood in the air. Tarlan however, was falling straight down. I yawned a little, crossing my leg over the other in the air as if I was sitting on something.

"Frost blast!" I yelled, throwing my hands out and spreading my fingers.

He froze in midair by an invisible force, but to the Z fighters, a frosty blue force field, tightening around him. He pounded on it, trying to get out.

"No escaping now Tarlan," I growled, becoming serious again. I let my arms fall, but the force field bubble surrounding him remained. I opened my arms upward then, spreading them as far as they could go. I shot hundreds of tiny, but very powerful and golden ki waves outward into the sky. Letting them float a bit, I took a breath. Then, I moved my arms inward. They all flew toward Tarlan. Right as I clapped my hands together, they exploded on the the force field.

Tarlan crashed down immediately.

I descended from the air to him. Slowly, I walked toward the body of Tarlan. I knew he wasn't dead, I still faintly sensed his existence. Good, I want him to suffer.

He was on the floor, face down. My boots crunched over the gravel of where grass once used to be.

I stared down at the motionless body, awaiting his next move. Then, his back and shoulders started shaking. He was laughing! I stood there confused as he continued.

"Ha ha ha ha!" He burst, getting up slowly in pain.

I clenched my fist, getting annoyed and impatient. My golden aura flickered brightly as I got angrier.

"You think you won!" he continued to laugh. "You might have transformed once, but I still have one more as well."

" What?!" I heard Tien say.

"Yes, and this one's terrible. You'll only be the second to see this. Even your pitiful father never came close to."

I clenched my teeth and my jaw locked.

"This is how I took over Bredia, that's now Tarlana."

He straightened up his posture, obviously still hurting, but still he chuckled.