Father?

I had left Flame to her eggs once the sun had risen. She was alright to be left alone for a little while and I brought a small sack of her golden scales.

I was nervous because I was about to meet my father. Would he even believe it? Would he realize it was me? What does he even look like?

I arrived at the Edge where everyone was getting things ready. I was kind of just standing off to the side awkwardly and unsure. I wanted to talk to Hiccup about what Flame said, but if I went up and said.

"Hey hiccup so my dragon can talk and told me she took me because I have crazy fire powers and I apparently am your twin brother and have been living in a completely different realm my entire life fighting weird demons and snakes and did I mention I have powers over fire? Also I know a bunch of other people with the same ability who are also in a different realm only accessed through my dragon,"

Yeah I would seem completely and utterly crazy. I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard Fish-legs announce. "There here!" I looked at the docks and saw the ships below. I saw dragons coming in too and I was getting really nervous. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked seeing Hiccup there. "You alright?" He asks me. "I....I don't want to get my hopes up," I admitted. He gave me a small smile. "Is Flame okay on her own?" He asks. "Yeah she woke up earlier than expected. She's okay to look after the eggs I left plenty of food and she has ways to contact me," I explained. He did not question it and just smiled at me which in turn made me smile. I can tell he's the older twin already.

"HICCUP!"

We both looked below us and I saw a guy on a green shelled dragon with a red face and horn getting off and calling up. "Is that?" I asked looking at Hiccup. Hiccup grimaces. "My dead yeah," he then looked at me. "Or possibly 'our' dad," He said. I feel very nervous and I need to stop myself from making any sparks with my hands. "Want to come down?" Hiccup asks. "Sure?" I said though it sounded more like a question. We went down to the docks and I kept my hood over my face as we approached the people from Berk. Snot-lout was talking to someone who looked a lot like him and was fairly uninterested in whatever he was saying.

Snot-lout in all the times I had seen him he had been confident and acted full of himself, but in the presence of this guy it seemed to be a completely one eighty. I could not focus on that however when I heard a booming voice and turned to it's source. "Hiccup! How's my adventurous son doing?" The guy asked giving a hearty laugh and hugging Hiccup tightly making him gasp for breath. I stood there staring at him in a bit of fear. The guy who was supposed to be my father was big with a large beard braided at a few areas and mostly unkept including some grey hairs and had on shoulder armour with a kilt over some striped pants and well worn leather boots and a Viking helmet with large horns coming out either end. Another guy came up from behind and he was quite the sight. He had blonde hair bad teeth with a few metal ones, a Viking helmet, a hook for a hand, a peg leg, with mostly dirty yellow and brown clothing. If I did not know better I would think he was a pirate. I felt shy and hid behind a corner and decided to just listen in for now.

"Hiccup! Need any help with anything? Got any scrap metal I can put to use?" The beefy man hands putting his hooked hand on Hiccup's shoulder after his father had stopped hugging him. "Actually now that you say it we got some great news. Berk's gold crisis is over. We found someone willing to give us more than what we need," Hiccup said happily. His father gave a skeptical look towards his son. "Really now? At what cost?" He asks. "No cost no trade he just agreed to give it to us," Hiccup said. "Hiccup in my time I've come across many different types of Vikings and I know that not even I would just give away a village worths of gold for no cost," The blond Viking with the missing appendages said. "I know how it sounds Gobber, but it's true in fact he wants to meet you," Hiccup said looking at our father.