Bounty On Who?

(So the next two or three chapters are kind of like most of my chapters with my Miraculous/Ninja-go crossover because I had the idea and this is kind of my fav episode for How To Train Your Dragon so enjoy)

Kai had sent Flame back to Ninja-go with her hatchlings after a week except for the littlest one that Flame said would be the newest guardian of the master of fire once her time had come to a end. Flame insisted that the smallest hatchling had to stay with Kai to learn from him as did she with his adopted father. Kai on the other hand decided to stay with Hiccup and the Dragon Riders just a little longer wanting to spend as much time with his bio family as possible before going back to his other family. Besides the others could come and find him if they wanted. Kai had named the dragon Ember and right now he was lazily playing with her as he and Tooth-less helped Astrid with apples.

"Okay Ember catch," Kai said throwing a apple in the air. Ember jumped from his shoulders and caught the apple before gliding back onto his shoulders. Ember was too young to fly yet, but she could still glide just fine and for now that was the best she could do. "Good job," Kai praises petting her head. "Why are you still here? Don't you need to go back to your friends?" Astrid asks rather annoyed Kai was doing more playing with his dragon than actual work. "I sent them a note. If they want they can come and get me," Kai said taking Ember and petting her. Fish-legs had been trying to study her, but Kai does not really feel comfortable letting Ember be poked and prodded like some sort of lab experiment.

"TOOTH-LESS!" Everyone looked too the direction of the voice which was definitely Hiccup's and he was in trouble. Tooth-less growls and Astrid hopped onto Storm-fly while Kai got onto Tooth-less and they headed in the direction of the yelling and saw Hiccup running from a herd of buff scared and bearded men wielding axes. Hiccup dive bombed as Tooth-less came above and shot a plasma blast at the men who decided to start running. Astrid shot spine shots at the remaining group who quickly ran away scared. "That's right keep running!" Astrid yelled at the fleeing cowards.

Kai went to his twin helping him up concerned. "You okay?" Kai asks as Tooth-less made sure of the same thing. "You know with all the axe throwing and yelling I forgot to ask," Hiccup said a bit jokingly. "They didn't look like dragon hunters," Astrid said. "If you ask me it wasn't the group that was after you, but the individual men. For whatever reason they wanted or needed you alive for some reason," Kai said.

Hiccup took a moment to think about that when he saw Tooth-less playing with a piece of paper. "What you got there bud?" Hiccup asks as the paper and furled and reveled what was on the inside. They all got a bad feeling at the sight of that paper.

"I think I know who those men were," Astrid said. "No kidding blonde," Kai said rudely and ignores Astrid's glare as he walked over picking up the piece of paper.

Later

Later they got back to the club house and called a meeting. The second everyone saw the bounty they were shocked while Snot-lout laughed looking at the drawing.

"HAHAHAH! Viggo put a price on Hiccup's head?" He laughs. Hiccup gave the noirett a face that was clearly unamused. "Thank you Snot-lout for your undying support," Hiccup said sarcastically. "No thank you Hiccup," Snot-lout said still with a wide happy smile. "Don't worry bro look at this," Kai said taking the paper and said his own impute. "This picture has you looking all tough and rebel like. If you ask me it looks more like me you know the cuter twin," Kai smirks at Hiccup's unamused expression everyone gave him unamused looks while Snot-Lout and him started laughing hysterically again.

"Really? Your not taking a bounty on my head seriously? Where's the love?" Hiccup asks his newly found brother. "Bro I've had much worse people after me than a couple of bounty hunters trying to get rich quick," Kai responds casually handing the paper back to him. "Really who?" Heather asks skeptically. Kai gives a mysterious smirk and answers. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," He said and was leaving it at that.