Friendly Family Introductions

"Hey Kai?" Hiccup was looking around for his twin on the edge. Since getting Flame back Kai has been treating her wounds from the dragon hunters. Most of her wounds were from when she escaped while her scales had been taken out which left certain parts of her skin vulnerable. Kai bandaged them and Ember used her healers fire to speed up the healing.

When asking about the other two dragon babies Flame explained that after three weeks they return to the home land of the dragons to be with Firstborn, but Ember was a special case so she never did follow.

Hiccup found his twin in the paddocks tending to his dragon and ignoring Cole who was trying to coax him into going on a date. "Cole I can promise if you don't shut up and leave I will burn you to a crisp," Kai said clearly annoyed and pushing the black ninja away who looked to be in the middle of hugging the red ninja. "Aww please baby I said sorry didn't I?" Cole pouts. "You did, I just don't care," Kai responds and took some old bandages off Flame.

"Umm?" Hiccup made a unsure sound and red and black looked to him. "Am I interrupting anything?" He asks. Cole was about to open his mouth and speak, but Kai beat him too it. "Nope, nothing at all bro," Kai replies.

Hiccup decided to tell Kai about the note he recently got says. "Gobber sent us a message concerning dad," Hiccup grimaces and Kai became worried while Cole was curious. "What is it?" Kai asks. "Well since Dad found out about Yohan being a traitor he has apparently," Hiccup looks at the message. "Set fire to the storage, gotten rid of the willow bark, and refused any other merchants looking to sell their goods to Berk," Hiccup finishes. "Well now I know why your such a hothead," Cole said looking at Kai who gave him a annoyed side glance. "And guessing Gobber wants our help restocking?" Kai guesses.

"No Gobber wants you to participate in the tribal games," Kai's face was confused and Hiccup sighed. "Alright let me explain,"

Time skip

"So we decide which tribe to trade with over a competition?" Kai asks Hiccup who nodded as they headed to Berk. "Why?" Jay asks on Wisp having joined the riders and such on the journey. "I can answer that for you," Fish-legs said with a self important aura.

"You see Vikings respect the strength of a tribe and only want the strongest allies. A child of a chief, sibling, or whoever is next in line for leadership participate in the tribal games. Berk hasn't won since Stoic became chief because when he became chief he was not eligible for the games then when Hiccup was old enough to participate he," Fish-legs slows down and Hiccup sighs. "I was too weak to do any of the games," He finishes. There was a awkward silence that followed. "Stoic said it was because he didn't want to risk his only child," Astrid said trying to be a comfort.

"Which is basically saying Stoic, along with the entire village, thought he was too weak," Snot-lout said quite frankly. "Yeah basically and with my leg I can't participate in most of the competition," Hiccup said.

"So dad wants me to participate instead so we can get villages to trade with us?" Kai asks. "Yeah thanks to me the other tribes didn't think trading with Berk would be any good. We used to trade with the Berserkers, but when Dagger became chief and found out about Tooth-less he cut us off leaving Yohan as our only means of trade. With him gone we need to get the other villages besides the Berserkers help. Especially since dad decided to burn most of our food storage for winter," Hiccup explains.

"I am so looking forward to meeting your dad Kai," Jay said though anyone could see he was nervous. "That reminds me," Kai looks at black, white, and blue and said. "Any of you decide to mention me dating any of you and I will turn you into melted crusts, and that goes for everyone," He threatens so deadly all the riders shiver, but the ones he was addressing just looked at each other and had a silent conversation.