Tense Reunions

Cole's POV

I am walking around the market place bored as heck. Dagger had gone to make buddy buddy with some hunters and since they didn't like me around he said to go and wander around.

The guy is seriously mental and I can't wait until I can find Rocky than the others. Dagger calls me Reaper as a nickname because of my choice of weapon because he thinks code names are cool. Kai would agree with him on that he always would make up code names during missions when checking in over the coms to confuse us. He always said he was trying to confuse the enemy in case they intercepted the link, but we knew he was just being Kai and did it because he could. I smiled at the memories before a frown took a place on my face.

Why in First Spinjitzu Masters name did I think putting him through any of that was a good idea?

Because you were scared for him.

He was not meant to go missing in another realm though. The guys are going to kill me if Kai has as so much as a scratch on him when we find him. They are pissed at me for lying to Kai about that entire date thing at Dareth's. Well I just didn't know what to do anymore because Kai needed to stop putting himself in danger like that and I knew he loved attention so I thought if we gave him none then he would learn his lesson and stop doing stupid stuff.

Admittedly though I guess I should not have asked Dad for dating advice since he did say mum was the only girl he ever actually dated.

Well it's not like we could tell him what actually happened that made this so different he would freak if he found out.

As I walked through the markets I leaned on a tree hidden in the shadows just to watch people pass by. As I watched I felt something on my leg. Looking down I was shocked to see what looked like a baby flame sitting against my leg like a cat and looking up at me with curious childlike curiosity.

"Uhhh hi?" I said awkwardly. The dragon gave a small cute kitten roar and then climbed up my leg. "I? What are you doing?" I asked the dragon as it made itself comfortable. I held it against my chest and it gave me a small puff of smoke making me cough a little.

I gave a small chuckle petting it's scales which it seemed to really like. "Aren't you the cutest baby dragon I've ever seen," I cooed gently and it loves the praise snuggling against me for a nap.

It's gentle breathing against me made me feel at ease and calm as it envelops me in a calm warmth the way Kai's hugs would when we slept with him together in our bed. I blinked back tears of frustration and berate myself for being a idiot. I just wanted him to stop putting himself in danger I could not see him go through that again.

Suddenly there's a loud commotion and people are running around. I looked and saw a cart had blown up and when I looked around I saw what looked like a dragon made from silver and a black dragon hiding in the bushes. Panicking and not wanting to give away my position with Dagger so I booked it out of there.

As I ran I realized someone was chasing me. They were wearing black ninja leather covering their entire body except their eyes, but I didn't stick around to get a good look. I tried loosing them, but whoever they were they were skilled. I dashed into some bushes and used my powers to create some rocks tripping whoever was following me over. I slowed down once I was sure I had lost them then looked at the baby dragon in my arms and petted it.

"I'm gonna keep you since you remind me of someone really special to me," I said smiling at the cute dragon who gives a cute little roar as I walked to the docks meeting up with Dagger.

With Zane and Jay

"So how does this count as courting?" Jay asks as he and Zane finished gathering gold and shiny things. They had gone around the island finding anything shiny or valuable like Ruff-nut and Tuff-nut told them to do. "Well first and foremost you must give a tribute to Freyja to bless you for love," Ruff-nut explains like she was a scientist or something.