Who Doesn't Like Chocolate?

(Thanks for your patience. I'm not completely off my writers block because I'm really busy trying to make everything work, so expect another possible break. I hope you enjoy)

"Next!"

Zane calls out as he finishes with his last patient. When word got out among the villagers that Gothy was taking a day off and someone else was in charge in her place they all came forward to see who it was.

When they saw Zane they were admittedly confused and sceptical, but the someone came forward because they had gotten their leg caught in a old dragon trap.

When Zane had easily fixed it and bandaged it then the mother of the previous boy came and told everyone about what he did. That created a surge of people coming to see him because now that there wasn't as much fear of death as with Gothy it was revealed how many in the village kept their sickness hidden to avoid having to go to her.

The line consisted of most of the village and Zane was running low on medicine.

"Excuse me Cole Jay?" Zane calls for his two boyfriends as he finishes up with his last patient. "Nurse Jay standing by," Jay gave a mock salute. "Where's Cole?" Zane asks and Jay shrugs. "He wanted to make flower crowns, but we ran out of flowers so he went in the forest to find some more and he told me to stay back in case Fish-legs tries opening you up," Jay explains glaring at said boy who had been writing down every new medicine Zane made so far.

"What?" He asks. "leave!" Jay points out and Fish-legs groans leaving. "He also said the forest was too dangerous for me can you believe that?" Jay asks clearly a little miffed about it. "Well we wouldn't want our precious little bluebell getting hurt now would we?" Zane asks smiling good natured and kissing Jay's cheek softly as he walks past to grab a piece of paper. Jay looks after Zane who had his back turned to him. "It's just a forest Zane I can handle that on my own," He said defensively. "This is a strange realm bluebird we got to make sure our sweet baby boy isn't in any danger," Zane said hugging Jay close. "But you are right Cole is being quite over protective as of late. We will need to discuss that with him so it doesn't go out of hand," the ice master agrees kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"Anyway I'm your nurse here for today, want me to get into uniform?" Jay asks with a mischievous look and Zane blushes bright blue. "N-no d-d-dear," Zane's eye glitches with a spark flying. "Aww, but I want to look professional for my doctor," Jay playfully pouts while right next to Zane's face stroking his chin.

"Jay can you please just go find some more medical ingredients?" Zane whines and Jay pouts. "But I want to play nurse!" Jay whines loudly. Zane sighs and gave Jay a quick kiss. "We spoil you too much," he said pushing Jay away lightly so he could write a list of what he needed. "Well what about you? You could be even more spoiled and bratty than me if you used your assets as much as me," Jay said from behind Zane rubbing his shoulders.

"You mean like this?" Zane looks up at Jay with shining icy blue eyes and biting a small part of his lip making Jay at a lost. "Jay my strong beautiful bluebell; can you please get me these items quickly?" Zane asks in a soft voice. Jay nodded, but he cuddled Zane first right in the crook of his neck. "I should really remember to be quieter shouldn't I?" Jay groans playfully. "No I quite like your voice," Zane says and kisses his head softly. "Now go get me those ingredients they should be found somewhere on the island and be careful," Zane says bopping Jay on the nose.

Jay looks at everything and was happy to note Zane did a sketch of what some of the medicine looked like.

"Okay Zaney," Jay said leaving. Zane calls out. "And be careful! Cole isn't entirely wrong who knows what's in that forest!" Before he looks back to his patients. Looking them over he was confused seeing nearly half of them itching at themselves rapidly.