twenty

its coming to an end. not yet but its getting there. it will be a sad ending, I guess, but it won't be a total lose. just wait and find out. and picture of what dejah is wearing to the concert.

********

I was getting ready for the concert. I put on my jean shorts, black and white top, and brown sandals. I had my hair in a neat bun.

my phone buzzed as I was zipping up the back of my sandals. I looked at my phone and got a message from Nicki. 'I still can't believe we are going to see Beyonce, oh and I'm ready.' I replayed 'okay'

"I fit to head out" I said sticking my head in Austin's room, he nudged for me to come in. and so I did so he then patted his lap so I could sit on it I sat down. "thanks, again you are the best" I said giving him a peck on the lips, with my arms wrapped around his neck and his hands on my waist.

"you are very welcome, and take my car" he said. I looked at him with the biggest grin ever. first, he brought me concert tickets, now I get to drive his mustang. he is the best boyfriend ever.

"are you sure?" I asked. he nodded his head yes. I gave him another kiss and hoped up catching the keys to his car that he threw me. I danced my way to the front door and into the drivers seat. I pulled out the driveway and drove off to go get Nicki.

I beeped the horn when I pulled up at her aunt's house. she ran out then froze when she seen me sitting on the hood of the car, she stared me down for a while before squilling at the top of he lungs, soon after I joined her.

********

we got to the concert. it was the best night of my life. I even got to shake Beyonce hand, I got an autograph, and a picture with her. after the concert we headed home. we were singing in the car to Beyonce songs, even though the radio wasn't on.

we was at a red light and we were singing to each other. then the light turned green. I drove and I turned my head for a quick second to finish singing my part. and all of a sudden I lost control of the wheel. I don't know what was going on. I tried steering it, but it wasn't doing anything but zigzagging all over the street.

cars passed by honking their horns at us. and one car hit the side of us knocking us off the road and...

into a tree. my airbag pooped out hitting me right in the face. I rushed out the car and looked at the front of it. it was all messed up I begin to freak out. I pulled my phone out of my purse and saw that it was dead. I decided to tell Nicki to call someone since my phone was dead, I ran to her side. and her eyes were closed with blood dripping from her head. I started to cry out. screaming, yelling every curse word I could think of.

I should have just took my car. this is all my fault. as I started yelling at myself I heard the ambulance and police getting closer.

*********
what do you guys think.

sorry it so short.

and not to spoil anything you guys might not like what happens next. I haven't really choosen wheater or not Nicki will be okay or not.

NOT A SPOILER, WELL AT LEAST I HOPE NOT.

vote......comment......share