nighteen

"you have to choose" Austin said. I was standing at a alter in a random church. and there standing beside me was Justin on one side and Austin on the other side, both with tuxedos on, and me with a long white dress and a pink bouquet. "dejah, merry me" Austin said. "no marry me" Justin said. what was I gonna do I thought to myself. I'm dating Austin but I also still may have feelings for Justin. "dejah, make up your mind" one of the guest  said. soon everyone started to chant my name.

I wake up by my face being hit by something soft. I jump up to find Ashley sitting on my bed. she looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't speak. "have you decided yet?" she asked. decided what? what was she talking bout was she talking bout Justin and Austin. I tried to shake it off by not saying anything. "dejah" Ashley said shaking me to make sure I was fully awake.

"IM NOT CHOOSING, IM NOT CHOOSING JUSTIN OR AUSTIN, IM NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE"  I yell trying to get my point across. Ashley just sat there staring at me with her light blue eyes that turned to dark blue.

"what are you talking bout, I was talking bout what we were gonna do tonight" she said. I felt like a fool for letting my dream mess with the reality. I should have known it was a dream I would never have pink flowers for my wedding. "I'm so sorry, Ashley" I said apologizing. I told her why I said that. I told her the whole dream top and bottom.

after we got that all covered we made plans to go mini golfing, even though I never played.

*********

after I took a shower and got dressed. I went down stairs and into the movie room to watch a movie since the family was at a family reunion picnic, they asked if I wanted to go but I told them I didn't wanna intrude, that I just wanted to stay back.

I put a bag of popcorn in the microwave while I tried and find a movie to watch. I was looking through the stack that was in the movie room when I heard something I looked behind me and saw nothing so I went back to doing what I was doing. I found 'the little rascals' I loved that ,movie I used to watch it all the time as a kid but now I all I remember are blurs so I slipped it in and went back in the kitchen.

as I was making my way to the kitchen I heard a noice again. I immediately stop and turned back around going back in the movie room. I'm black, us black people if we hear a noise or something like that we turn the other way and ask questions later. well at least every black person I know.  I her the sounds get closer and closer... "BOO!" "AHHH.." I began to trail off realizing it was just Justin. I playfully hit him in the chest feeling his ripped body that used to be mine. he was laughing so hard I had to change the subject.

"I thought you were with the family" I say transferring the popcorn into a bowl. I take back in the movie room and sat down in the front row. "yea, I told them I'll pass" he said sitting next to me and pressing play with the remote that he slipped out of my hands. I put both my feet in the chair and found a comfortable spot.

********

during the movie I reached my hand in the bowl and ours hands touched I quickly moved it before he got any ideas. I went back to watching the movie. I began to get cold, Justin must have noticed because he got up and brought back a blanket that he used to put over us both. we were at the part in the movie where Darla and alfalfa were having a date in the clubhouse. "my turn" Justin said. "what are you talking about" I asked taking turns looking at him a and the screen we were not at the part when Darla found the ring in her dessert. "to give me a kiss" I let out a little laugh realizing that he timed it where Darla and alfalfa were kissing.

I shook my head. "come on" he said begging to beg. "I'm dating your brother" I reminded him. he started to pull on my arm like a kid begging their mama to buy them some chips. I let out a sigh then a giggle. I leaned over so I could kiss him on the check, when he turned his head so are like were now mashed toghther. I push him away. "why did you do that" I say. "I was just having fun" he said.

********

after the movie ended i found another movie and watched it by myself, because justin said he wanted to take a nap. and by now its 6:24 pm. I got up after the second movie ended and notice that everyone was just pulling up in the driveway. Austin was the first to come in we exchanged hugs and I went up to my room, I felt kinda sleeply as well. I layed on my bed and pulled the covers over me.

"hey bae" Austin said opening the door slowly to let me know he was coming in. I sat up my knees to my chest and shook my head for the okay of coming in. "were you fit to take a nap?" he asked "yea, what's up" I asked getting cold again. he wrapped his arms around me and we just sat there for a while. "because I have these" he pulled to pieces of paper that now that I look at it, it was tickets I snatched them out his hands, they were beyonce concert tickets.

"omg thank you, when is it" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck for a hug. "tomorrow night" he said. I kissed his sweet lips as another way of thanking him. "omg, I have to find an outfit..." I trailed off "what are you gonna wear" I asked "oh I'm not going, you get to choose who you are taking" he said we kissed one last time before he left my room. I immediately called Nicki and told her. and she got her aunt to let her stay for 2more days. I can't believe he brought these for me.

********
well what do you guys think?

I know nobody wants to vote but can y'all at least vote and share. thanks