thirteen

"are you ready to go" Justin asks me he had on a blue polo shirt, black pants, and sperrys . "you need to change" I say pointing at his clothes. "why"he asked now expecting his clothes. "because you have on all that white people stuff and you are going to the club with black people"I say fanning him off.

"fine" he said leaning down and kissing me no longer tasting the chocolate milkshake. he went back in his room to change.

"aww cute" I heard someone say, I turn and see Austin at the end of the hallway. "what are you talking bout" I say as we walks towards me then stops. "nothing, but if I had you, mmm"he said giving off a devilish smirk. "you wish you had all of this" I say letting out a laugh while dragging my hand down my body to shape it.

He walks towards me where there is only an inch between us. " you're right, I do wish I had all that" he said looking at my body. he then walks closer to me where there is no space between us.

"you want me to" he says leaning down a little to kiss me, but we heard the sound of a door opening down the hall, I immediately push him off of me. "good?" Justin asked holding his hands out so I could see what he had changed into. he had on just a white t shirt and blue jeans with some black, white, and grey Jordan's.

"ready" he asked, I shake my head then I look over my shoulder to find that Austin was winking at me. I try to ignore him and texted Nicki to tell her just to go head and go and we will meet her there. she responded seconds later and said good I was going to text you to tell you to just drive here.

when we get in the car it was playing new flame by Chris brown ft. usher and rick Ross. "mmm, this my song, Chris brown is bae" I say jamming along to the song.

"I thought you said no type was your song, then you said 2on is your song" he said confused. " justin you have to understand black people, we say almost every song that has a catchie sound to it is our song" I say now singing to the song.

"okay I think I understand now" he said as we pull into the parking lot of the club. we get out I immediately spot Nicki in the middle of the dance floor dancing on this black dude, he was kind of cute I guess.

she had on black and purple leggings and a black or dark blue shirt but I counldnt tell cause of the dimness of the light. I was going to go over to Nicki with Justin following behind but some one grabs my arms and pull me around. "hey, I was fitting to punch you, you scared the mess out of me" it was Devon, I wrap my arms around his neck and squeezed.

"um, Devon this is Justin, Justin this is Devon" I say tugging on Justin's arm so we can go dance but he jerks away in a playful way. "come on, let's go dance" I say "no maybe later, ima just order me a drink for now" he said sitting on a stole that was behind him.

"you're no fun" I pretend to pout while crossing my arms over my chest. "I'll dance with you" Devon says "okay" I say pulling him onto the dance floor. the song changes from some white people stuff to Beyonce drunk in love. " AYEEE!!!!This my song"

"I begin to dance all in his face, then I turn around start dancing on him, he begin to catch on to my rythem and starts dancing with me. when the song ended I spotted someone familiar, I squinted my eyes and couldn't believe who I saw.

Austin

I walked away from Devon, I told him I was going to the bathroom when really I was going over to Austin. I walked over to him, the same devilish smirk he gave me earlier creep upon his face again.

"what are you doing here?" I asked pulling him in a corner where we couldn't be seen. "so I can't come to the club?" he asks still giving off that evil smirk. "you followed me here didn't you?" I ask "don't even answer that" I say. "I came to finish what you started" he said

"what are you talking bout" I asked, he then grab me by my waist pushing me against the wall and pulling me to him where are noses was almost touching. he leaned down and kissed me on my lips, his lips tasted of cotton candy and mint. I couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop or even push him away. my lips just fell in sync with his.

after a few more seconds I realized what I was doing was wrong so I pushed him off of me then ran off, leaving him in the corner by his self.