twenty four

we woke up around 5 in the morning to get ready once we all finish getting ready and everything it was about 7:54 and the plane takes off at 9 and when we arrived at the airport it was 8:23. we bought our plan tickets

we were on the plane and I was sitting by destiny, but I was sitting at the window. I was looking how beautiful the ground looked. it was 11:48 and we were almost there. I pulled a magazine out of my bag that I had sitting on my lap and looked through it to pass the time.

*******

we arrived at we got off the plane admiring how beautiful it was. it was absolutely gorgeous. "its amazing" destiny said. I nodded my head at smiled. we reached the hotel and mama and daddy shared a room. and me, Dana, and destiny shared a room. I ran in and called a bed. then Dana ran in after me and grabbed the other bed. so that meant destiny had to sleep on the pull out couch. I streached out on my bed. and just thought, I was in Hawaii.

later

I was just walking around the hotel and I decided to go to the pool. I had on a 2 piece, baby blue bathing suit and flip flops. I arrived at the pool and it was completely empty, which made it even better, I jumped in the pool and started swimming. I got on the dining board and started diving in. "wow, you're a great diver" I heard someone say when I was on the diving board. the voice startled me and I tumbled in the water.

I looked up to see this tall, muscular, white man. he was a very, very attractive man. I smiled at him. "thanks, you wanna join me?" I ask being nice. "yea, if you don't mind" he siad. he jumped in splashing water all over me"

we were talking for hours. we were just saying things we like to do and a lot of over stuff.  his name is Lucas Martin. it was getting late and my mama told me to be back at her and dads hotels room for dinner. "I have to go" I said. he nodded and got out with me wrapping his towel around his self and I did the same."since we had such a great time, maybe I could get your number?" he asked. the smile on my face grew even bigger. "tell you what, if I run into you again then I will give it to you" I said. he nodded his head. and I left the pool heading back to my room.

Lucas was a really nice guy. but I wasn't looking for a relationship right now I just got o of one. and plus I don't know him that well, I just met him. he would just be another friend I could talk to.

I got to my room and changed into some clothes and went down the hall to my parents room. destiny and Dana were already there when I arrived. "where were you?" Dana asked. a smile creep upon my face when my wonder off to Lucas.  "dejah, did you hear me?" Dana asked. I nodded my head when I snapped back into reality.

"I went down to the pool, it was fun y'all should check it out" I said sitting down at the table and digging right into the lasagna my mama cooked and the garlic bread my dad baked.

********

I had such a blast at Hawaii and I'm sad that I'm leaving. but i did run into Lucas again and I gave him my number. we got on the plane and headed back home. we would have stayed longer. but I haven't quiet got all my materials I need for school, which started in 2 days. on the way home, I didn't look the magazine I was texting Lucas the whole time.

texting

Lucas: did I tell you about this old lady I ran into?
me: no, what happen????
Lucas: I was walking to the bathroom and I went in and there was a lady in there, and I asked what she was doing in here and she looked around and walked out, she didn't even say anything.
me: lol, I know she was old, but its still pretty funny
Lucas: it was just so weird, but funny at the same tymr
Lucas: *time, sorry it was a typo. lol
me: lol, its fine, I really dont mind.
Lucas: oh really?
Lucas: do ouy don munf ig fi I dah lla hits tyops
me:huh
Lucas: I said, so you don't mind if I had all this typos. I made my whole sentence based off typos.
me: oh wow, lol, you are hilarious.

we went on like that all the way until I got home. he was so funny. I don't think I've laughed that much since Nicki passed away. he made me happy. to tell the truth I forgot I was on e plane. when I finally arrived home I was still staring at my phone texting Lucas.

I got unpack and then went to the store to get the rest of my stuff. when I got back I laid out on my bed and immediately started texting Lucas again. he was just so funny, almost everything he said as so funny and the rest was funny not just as funny.

********

it was my first day of college. I walk into my first class. and the professor hasn't came in yet. so I just find a seat in the middle section. this red headed gurl came and sat by me and we started to talk when the professor came in. I was pulling my notebook out my book bag so I didn't get a chance to see who it was but once I did my heart dropped.

it was Lucas.

*******
IT'S THE END. and I know its a clif hanger, kinda,

I'm making a sequel to this, to finish the story off, so y'all can know what will happen between dejah and Lucas.

I know most people wouldn't leave it open like that, maybe at the end of a chapter, but not at the end of the book.

I hope y'all read the sequel its gonna be good

this isn't the end guys. and I almost forgot. i have 2 books that has OVER 1000 readers. thanks to everyone that reads my books.

til next time(hopefully I won't leave you guys wondering to long)