eighteen

I was lying on my bed texting Nicki, she was telling all about her new 'guy friend' the white one, to say she was the main one talking bout she will never go for a white guy she really is talking bout him asking her out. I hear a knock on my door. "come in" I say I see Nicki putting her phone I'm her pocket. "hey gurlll" I as hugging her like I ain't seen her in forever.

"I brought someone" she said as we release each other from the tight hug we were embraced in. "Ty, come in" she said. I gave her a confused look. Nicki was a very confusing person, one minute she would say this, the next minute she will say that, but that's a reason I love her.

this tall white boy can in. he had dark brown hair, a tan body, a pretty smile, he was hot. "dejah this is Tyson, try for short, and try this Is dejah" Nicki said as I reached out my hand for him to shake it. his firm fingers that wrapped around my hand in a hand shake made me wanna melt. I quickly move my hand out his grip. "nice to meet you, Ty" I say he smiles and starts to look around. "nice room" he said. I thanked him and went down stairs to bring them back some drinks.

"who is that guy" I hear, I turn and see Austin sitting at the table writing. "what guy?"I asked then thought back. "oh that's Nicki boyfriend" I said laughing at the last part, but he didn't look to happy.

"what wrong with you?" I ask. "Nicki, the one that gave Me that black eye" he said pointing at his eye were the black eye was. "yea, I can tell bout us, come up with me" I say he snakes his head and after a couple of minutes of bregging he agreed.

I walk back to my room with the drinks. Nicki was sitting on ty lap until she seen Austin and shot up. "you here for another butt whipping" she said "no Nicki, I wanna say that..." I pause for a second not knowing how to put what I was gonna say in words.

"were dating" I blurted out. she looked at me for a while as if I was the one she wanted to give the black eye to, next. Nicki wasnt really violent, but if you get on her bad side, or upset her she could turn in to the most violent person ever. I stare at the two boys that was in my room just to avoid eye contact with Nicki, but eventually she catches my eye. she still doesn't say anything. "um can we have a minute?" I ask. I watch as they exit my room door.

"well, are you gonna speak?" I ask. I start to feel my body fill with anger, cause she is ignoring me. we stand there in silence for a while. "I'm not mad, I just didn't expect that" she says. we talk for a long while until we decided to double date. her and ty soon left to get dressed, I told Austin bout it and he was getting ready as well.

******

I took a shower and as I stepped out I grabbed the towel that was on the closed toilet seat. I wrapped it around my body and tucked it under my arm so it wouldn't fall when I walk. I left the bathroom and there sitting on my bed was Justin. I jumped and I see a chuckle escape his lips. I walk past him and into my walk in closet. I made sure he wasn't looking and I dropped my towel and slipped in my Victoria secret matching under garments. I then put on my robe before exiting my closet.

"can we talk?" Justin asks. but I ignore him in the same manner nicki did when I wanna to talk to her earlier. " dejah, please" he begged, I gave in and we meet eyes. "I know you are mad at me, for different reasons, but..." he pauses as if he doesn't know what to say next. I begin to get annoyed by his stop in words, I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"let go" I say letting a sigh. "I love you, dejah, I really do, I will always, the night I cheated I was a little drunk, and she came onto me... and, and I just didn't stop her I should have, I could have" he says. while he was talking I see his eyes water up. "Justin, I believe you" I say sitting next to him on my bed, I placed my head on his shoulder. "justin, I believe you" I finally say again.

********

after saying I forgive him he left and I continued with putting my clothes on, and in the process my head starting hurting like really bad. I called Nicki and told her bout justin and cancelled the double date, she wasn't happy bout it, but she said she understood.

I was just laying on my bed staring at the celling. I got up and got a clean rag and wet it with cold water and placed it on my forehead laying back down on my bed. every time I had a headache I would get a cold rag and put it on my forehead, or if my stomach was hurting I would do the same but put it on my stomach.

I must have doozed off, because Ashley was sitting on my bed calling me. I sit up and look over my shoulder at the clock on my nightstand. it was 7:43p.m. "wow I must have fallen asleep" I say moving the wet rag that has now goten warm on my night stand. "yea you did, but I just wanted to let you my sister is coming down for the weekend" she says getting up and walking towards the door. "oh cool" I say pulling my hair in a ponytail since parts of my hair was damped from the rag. "just wanted to give you the heads up" she says leaving. "Ashley" I call out. she comes back in raising her eyebrows in a way of asking 'what'. "let's do something fun, I been here for how long, and I don't know your fave color" she laughs and she agrees and we made plans for tomorrow night.

after making that establishment, I started playing on my phone. then I started thinking about what justin said. ' I loved you' it sunk into me.

**********
what do you guys think, I realized I lacked detail so I try to spice it up with detail. I think it worked but what do y'all think? do anyone wants to see a picture of ty and Ashley, just vote on this or other chapters.

well til next time

OH how can I forget I reached A THOUSAND READERS!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY! YAY!!!