sixteen

after we ate I went to take a shower, I got undressed then I forgot I left my phone at the dinner table. I didn't feel like putting back on my clothes so I wrapped the towel around my body and tiptoed down stairs.

"what are you doing" I hear, I look around the corner and seen Austin at the diner table helping his self to another serving of lasagna. "I came to get my phone, I like listening to music while I'm taking a shower or when I'm going to sleep" I say looking for my phone. "oh me to, is that weird, I mean for a guy?" he asked smiling a little. "no not at all, I didn't know we had so much in common." I say but he didn't respond he was just staring at me with a wide grin on his face.

"what" I say, he pointed at me and I looked down I realized my towel fell and I was in nothing but my undergarments, I immediately shield my body with my hands, I was so embarrassed if I was any lighter the redness would have showed up on my checks. I quickly pick up the towel, turned around then put it back on me. "sorry bout that" I say spotting my phone on the counter by the sink.

"um can we talk, I mean when you finish taking your shower"he said getting up and putting his plate in the sink. "oh okay, sure" I say fastly walking up the stairs. I put on my music and finish getting undressed and got in the shower. I didn't know what Austin wanted to talk about but I had a feeling he wanted to talk about us, whatever us was. I put on my clothes when I get out the shower, I had on blue jean shorts and a sleeveless peach shirt" .

"I step out the bathroom and laying on my bed was Austin I literally almost jumped out of my clothes. "you scared the heck out of me" I say spraying on some perfume that I left on my dresser.

"I told you I wanna to talk to you" he said putting his phone in his pocket. "okay whatever, whatcha wanna talk bout" I say laying beside him on my bed. "the kiss" he said, my eyes grew wide.

"I really do like you, I blackmail you because I thought you would have shot me down if I just came out with it." he said putting both his hands under his head. "can we make this work" he said both of us now sitting up.

me and Austin had a lot in common, he was cute, really cute, he was funny sweet(some times) and we both like writing. "I don't know Austin, I just broke up with your brother and..." he stopped me by kissing me, I wanted to stop him and finish my sentence but I didn't. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands find their way to my waist, I tug on his hair a little.

"OH MY FOD, REALLY" I heard someone say, I look up and see Justin in my doorway. "its not what it looks like" I say immediately jumping off the bed. "hi you must be dejah" I look past Justin and see a blonde I recognized her voice and it was that nicole girl leaving voicemaols on Justin phone. "and you must be Nicole" I say giving her a fake smile, she had her hand out for me to shake it but I acted as if I didn't see it.

"why are you hear" I ask her she smiled "Justin my boyfriend, we're hanging out" she said "I remembered when he was my boyfriend, oh yea that was this morning" I say "well you can't blame him, of course he would get tired with one of you blacks so quickly, with y'all loud mouth, with no money and all your baby daddies..." I interrupted her with my fist making contact with her nose.

she gasped and grab her nose which was bleeding now. she then had the nerve to slap me leaving a trace of blood that was on her hand now on my face. I pushed Justin down on the floor just to get him out my way. I jumped on her pulling her hair with one hand and punching her with the other. "STOP DEJAH, STOP" Austin said he pulled me off of her and when he did that nicole kicked me in my lip, I tried wiggling out of Austin grip but he was to strong. he throw me over his shoulder and carried me to the bathroom in my room.

"YOU BETTER BE LUCKY HE GOT ME OFF OF YOU, I WOYLD HAVE MESSED YOU UP, WORST" I yell at her as justin helped her up and out my room.

"let's get you cleaned up" Austin said, he did the same as earlier and lifted me up by my waist and put me on the counter. "I cant believe she was saying that about you, and I cant believe Justin will pick her over you" he said wiping the blood off my face that was on Nicole hand. "I mean if I had you, I would never let you slip away, I..." I couldn't take it anymore I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his soft lips once again.

I could tell he was shocked cause he pulled away and looked at me. "yes" I say "what are you talking bout?" he asks with a confused look. "yes, we can see if their is anything beneath the surface of what happening now" I say giving him a small smile. "really, great" he said. I took a wipe from the package that was on the sink and begin to fix his lip, cause I elbowed him.

"now let me get you cleaned up" I say

********

picture of Nicole.

what do y'all think of the Nicole and dejah fight???

PLEASEEEEEEEEE COMMENT AND VOTE

CHECK MY OTHER BOOK THIS LOVE IS REAL AND ITS ALREADY COMPLETED.

LOVE YOU ALL