tweleve

Its been 2 weeks since I've somehow let Justin talk me into going out with him. we have been going on fancy dates and holding hands and kissing, and I know that what couples do, because I have been in many relationship but I just thought it would be different.

"bae" Justin said making me jump back into reality. "huh, what" I say looking around not aware of my surrounding since I've been zoned out for so long. "I asked if you wanted to share a milkshake" he asked looking worried "sure, double chocolate" I say as he gets up to the counter and get our milkshake with two straws.

Once he came back I immediately start to slurp the milkshake through the straw. "dejah, is that you gurl" I heard someone say. I slowly turn around to see my best friend Nicki. I immediately jumped up.

"omg, what are you doing here?" I asked giving her the tightest hug I could give her. " I came to visit my aunt jakie, you know the one that cooks the best potatoe salad" she said

"oh nice, how long you gonna be down here" I asked excited "2-3weeks" she said pulling me in another hug "you know what that mean?" I say smirking and shaking my head at the same time. "we are gonna hang out everyday....." Justin interrupted her by letting out a fake cough.

"mmm, who is this" she asked pushing me out the way, looking him up and down while chewing her gum intensely. "hi, I'm Justin, her...." "friend" I say before he could finish his sentence, although Nicki was my best friend I could not tell her I was dating a white guy, at least not now.

"mmhmm, y'all just friends,right?" she asked popping her gum "yea would I date a white guy" I say letting out a little laugh to make it more believable "good, because I brought someone that you never really got to get with, yet" she said winking

"who" I asked confused. soon as I said that, her brother devon came in. " oh my gosh, Devon I can't believe you're here" I said as he picked me up and spun me around. I had a crush on him every since elementary school, and I finally got the courage to tell him how I feel, and turns out he felt the same way.

but we never got to say what happens next, because I moved out here. "we got so much to catch up on" he said, it sounded like his voice got deeper which I didn't think could be possible.

"I got an idea" Nicki said stepping in between me and Devon because apparently we were still in each others arms, which I didn't notice. "what" I ask " how bout we go out to the club tonight, have some fun, catch up, and more important maybe I can finally find me a man, cause lord knows I need one" she said letting out a loud ghetto girl laugh.

"sounds great" I say thinking to see if I had plans, when a thought about Justin, I turn to see if he was still there which he was, thank gosh I thought to my self.

"okay but can Justin come" I say pointing to him in a non noticeable way. " yea, whatever" Devon said kissing me on the check, then slowly walking out backwards. "give me your address, so we can pick y'all up, after you get change" she said handing me a napkin she took off somebody table then pulling out a pen out her purse.

I gave her the address, then gave her another hug before walking back to the table where surprisely Justin was still there. "I know you're mad, but I couldn't tell her" i say putting my hands on his that were balled up into a fist.

"I'm your boyfriend, at least I thought I was" he say moving his hands from under mine. "ima tell her, I promise, I just have to tell it to her slowly, I mean she just got here" I say

"how do I know you will really tell her?" he asked, his eyes softening up "you can be there when I tell her" I say " they even say I can invite you" I say giving off a faint smile. "invite me to where?" he asked "we are going out to the club tonight, and they said I should invite you" I lied

"fine, but you have to tell her soon" he said "I promise" I said going over to him "now give me some sugar" he asked puckering up his lips. I press my lips on his tasting the goodness of the chocolate milkshake we had not to long ago.

*********

once we got back to the house I took a shower, and got dress, I was wearing a white crop top with black letters on it that said like a boss, with some black tights and since i didn't have time I just wore my naturally curly hair out which is half way down my back. I put on my big hoops and my black and white wedges.

as I was leaving my room I bumped into Austin, which I havent notice to see anymore."hey watch where...." he stopped so he could see my outfit. "woahhh where are you going?" he asked still looking me up and down.

"none of your bussiness" I say walking past me as I feel his hands make there way to my butt slapping it hard. I quickly spun on my heels to face him. "boy, what is wrong with you" I say now in his face "it was just there, so you know" he said with this evil little smirk that creeped upon his face.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again" he said trying not to smile. I just ignored him. when he does it again. This time I turn around to see that he was no longer there, I can't believe he just ran like a little punk I say to my self.

but nothings going to ruin my night my best friend is here with me and were going out with my boyfriend and my crush, oh my gosh maybe this can be a problem I thought.