fourteen

As I was walking away Austin caught up to me and grab my wrist, I tried to break his grip but it didn't work. "what" I say turning around and finally breaking loose from him. "you know if you tell Justin what just happen, I could tell him that you kissed me back cause you did" he said giving that evil smirk again.

"what do you want" I say can't believing he is blackmailing me. "why do you think I want something" he said stepping closer to me but this time I back up. "fine I do want something, i want you to go out with me" he said now serious. "are you serious right now, you're blackmailing me so I can go out with you" I say "I'm dating your brother" I say "I know, that's why we gonna date in secret" he says sounding like he really mean it. "we're not going date in secret, b/c we are not gonna date" I say walking away so I can tell Justin what happened.

"okay I won't have no choice but to tell him that you kissed me to, and what bout at the house, you didn't try to move then when I was gonna kiss you" he said now showing that devilish smirk once again.  I thought for a second this could really hurt Justin to find out I kissed his brother, it can also really hurt him that I'm dating his brother.

"no, tell him I rather you tell him then me go out with someone like you" I say walking away from him. "dejah" I hear him say but I don't turn around.

"Justin I need to talk to you" I say sitting on a stole beside him. "what is it" he says drinking some beer. "um Austin we I mean he ...."  "come on gurlll, let's dance this our song." Nicki was pulling me by my arm and onto the dance floor before I could finish telling Justin what had happen.

the song fancy was playing. "come on dance" Nicki said dancing on me. "I'm not really in the mood" I say still thinking about Austin. "how come you don't wanna dance with her home gurl, but don't mind dancing all up on my brother" she said laughing

"Nicki I have to tell you something" I say as the song was going off and 2 chanz I'm different was coming on. "fine you lucky I don't like this song, let's go in the bathroom" she says as she pull me to the bathroom at the back of the club.

"so what's up, gurl" Nicki said checking her lip gloss. "justin, I um we're dating" I say she looks at me with a 'really' face. " gurl duh" she said popping her gum as I look at her confused. "you my best friend you think I wouldn't figure it out, I just can't believe you didn't tell me sooner " she said now looking me in my eye.

"I know I should have, I just thought you wouldnt approve" I say as she take me in her arms. "like I said I'm your bff, who u like I like, and to tell the truth I been feeling this white guy to" she said as I stand up straight to look her in her face.

"really, why didn't you tell me" I asked. "cause its not really official, but he cool tho, you should meet him when you come back home" she said. "but that's not why I wanted to talk to you, Justin brother Austin...um" I stop and took a deep breathe I told her everything that happen between me and Austin and how he tried to blackmail me.

"oh wait to I see him, where he at?" she asked getting fired up. "Nicki don't tell me you not gonna do anything to him" I say. "okay I won't tell you, but just tell me what he got on" she said.

"ima take you to him but promise me you won't hurt him" I say "he tried to blackmail you why you protecting him." she asked pulling her hair in a ponytail. "I'm not, but I don't  wanna get fired or sewed" I say. "fine" she says throwing her hands in a way of surrending. " you promise you won't hurt him" I ask "okay" she said as we was leaving the bathroom.

I spot Austin dancing behind a blond girl with the tinyest skirt I ever seen. we walk over to him. "this him" Nicki say pointing at him "yea" I say grabbing her arm but she managed to break free.

"you Austin" she said getting in his face. "yea, and who are you, defiantly not Beyonce" he said laughing. "oh no he didn't" Nicki said as she begin to take out her earrings and through 'em on the floor, she got on his face. "I know what you're doing to my friend, so if you don't wanna deal with me then leave her alone" she said pushing his head back with her index finger. he just laughed.

"oh dejah you're friend, you can do better dejah" he said to me. right then and there Nicki swung and hit him in the eye and did it repeatedly until me and some other people got her off of him. it took me, Devon, Justin, and a random stranger to get Nicki off of Austin.

when we finally got her off I noticed he had a black eye and busted lip. "Nicki you told me you wasn't gonna do it" I say pulling her to the bathroom to get her fixed back up.

"yea then he called me ugly" she said putting her earrings back in. "no he didn't" I say "he did, basically" she said

********

after we got her fixed up we when back to dancing and clubbing. my friend was back in town and I wanted to have fun with her and that's what we did when Austin decided to leave.

********

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF AUSTIN AND DEJAH WEIRD RELATIONSHIP?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF JUATIN AND DEJAH RELATIONSHIP?

COMMENT   VOTE.