fifteen

About 2 weeks passed since the whole Nicki and Austin thing. I haven't really talked to him, he hasn't really talked to anyone he couldn't, his lip was all swelling, I laughed a little to myself. and I still haven't told Justin about me and Austin kissing but I told my self I was gonna tell him today, b/c I've been putting if off for a while now.

I finally get the courage to get up and knock on Justin door. he opens it with nothing on but jogging pants. "hey bae, what's up" he said stepping out the way so I could come in."I have to tell you something." I said swallowing hard before seating in a chair at the corner of his room. "okay hold on, I be right back" he said stepping out the room for a while. all of a sudden his phone ranged. I didn't wanna be one of those noisy girlfriends so I left it alone til his voicemail came on. "hey Justin, this is nicole I miss you so much when are we gonna go out again because last night was great, okay call me when you get this bye" the phone went black once the girl voice dissapered.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, was I imaging things, she sounded white perhaps a blonde, here I am fit to come in and tell him everything and how I'm so sorry when he's the one who really cheating. he Walks back in with a bowl of chocolate ice cream with two spoons.

"who in the world is nicole" I say trying to stay calm. "and why does she miss you, why did she have a great time last night, huh, ANSWER ME, HUH, WHO IS SHE?" I realize I was now yelling not giving him time to answer. "look baby, let me explain" he said trying to pull me closer to him. "don't touch me" my bottom lip started to quiver but I didn't wanna cry in front of him not now, and I didn't want him to sense my weakness.

"forget this, I came to tell you I made out with your brother it didn't mean anything to me, but you were the only really cheating" I say slapping the bowl of ice cream out his hands and storm out leaving before he could tell me about this Nicole girl.

I go in my room and immediately start crying I hear the door knob twist but I keep my face in my hands. "what are you doing in... are you crying" I hear a deep voice say but not deep enough to be Justin I look up to see Austin, great just what I needed.

"leave me alone and get out" I say he looked at me confused. "this is my room" he said coming to accompanied me on his bed, I didn't even notice I was in his room. I try to get up and leave but he grabs my arm and pull me back down.

"you can talk to me" he said his eyes full of seriousness. "what do you care you tried to blackmail me, why should I trust you" I said moving away from him. "I know I shouldn't have blackmailed you, but I had a few drinks before I came, and I'm sorry" he said I somehow knew I could trust him its like a switch inside of him went off and he turned into this caring and loving guy.

"fine" I say telling him the whole story from top to bottom even bout the part when I knocked the bowl of ice cream out his hands and stormed out into here, his room. "I'm so sorry" he said grabbing me in his embrace. I laid my head on his chest with his arms wrapped around my body. At that very moment it felt like we were the only people in the house in the world. like I could tell him all my secrets.

********

as the day passed on I eventually told Nicki everything even how Austin held me. I got out of the pool and dried off before making dinner for everyone, I cook 4days of the week and Mrs. Thompson cooked the rest of the week. we took turns and today was my turn. so I decided to make lasagna, garlic bread, corn on the cob, and for desert I'm making my grandma's bars.

I was half way done making the desert when Austin came in and for a while just stared at me. "what" I finally say putting the chocolate chips on the gram cracker crust. "nothing, I'm just looking at how beautiful you are" he said making me blush a little.

"thanks" I say checking on the garlic bread that was in the stove I reached in and grab the pan not noticing that I didn't have the oven mitt on.  "AHHH, MMM" I say out loud bitting my bottom lip to stop my self from cussing. "oh my, are you okay" Austin asked immediately rushing over to me and grabbing my hand.

"of course I'm not okay" I yell he cut the oven off and pulled me to the bathroom he lifted me up by my waist and sitting me on the bathroom sink. I didn't even know he was so strong not saying that I'm fat.

"let me see your hand" he said I instantly do what he says and gives him my hand that I burn. he pulled the first aid kit from under the sink and started to do something to my hand that hurted at first then stopped, he then wrapped it with one of them bandage things.

I hop off the sink feeling much better "thanks I say he nods and I walk out the bathroom and back into the kitchen. I quickly realized we were the only one there because everyone would have been at the table ready to eat, so I just made me and Austin a plate.

"Austin, dinners ready" I yell so he could hear me, a few minutes later and a couple more tries of calling his name I finally go to his room. I knock a few times then just went in he was sitting on the floor writing something with his headphones in his ear, I walk over to him and take one headphone out. "dinners ready" I say leaving the room with him following behind.

we ate in silence for a while til I cleared my throat and decided to speak. "so what were you writing" I ask trying to break the silence but he stayed quiet for a while. "nothing really, I like writing, it was a poem" he says pushing a fork full of lasagna in his mouth. every second I find something else about Austin that makes me want him even more.

wait I don't want him, I tell myself why would I, or do I, for the rest of the meal we stayed silent.

**********
what did you guys think about this chapter was it good?

do you guys think I should add something?

well anyways, PLEASEEE comment, vote, love you all