twenty one

I watched as they placed Nicki body on a stretcher. I screamed at the top of lungs saying its my fault. at a time when I was calmer I called Austin. he was running over to me wrapping his arms around me comforting me. I pushed him and ran to the ambulance. "DONT LET HER DIE" I yell to the people in the ambulance. soon after their shoot the foot of the ambulance and drove off.

Austin put me in his car and we drove to the hospital. leaving his car that I had wrecked behind. I did nothing but cry and blame myself on the way to the hospital. before Austin complety stopped I jumped out the car and ran through the double doors and to the counter.

"Nicki Harvin, what room is she in" I said fastly. she told me she was in room 321. I ran to her room, but the doctors wouldn't let me in. I tried pushing through. "may I ask who are you" one of the doctors asked. "dejah, Nicki's best friend" I said. he looked at me for a while with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry dejah..." he didn't even finish his sentence before I burst into tears yet again. he tried comfroing me by hugging me. but I pushed through him and to the bed Nicki was in. I pulled a chair up to her bed and grab her hand and kissed it.

"dejah we need you to leave" the doctors said. I seen Nicki Aunt running in followed by Devon. they had worry on their face. I walked over to her and she was crying as hard as I was. and as for Devon he just stood there shocked, I seen his eyes water a little.

he walked over to me and hugged me. and I didn't try to push him off or anything. I just let him hug me. I didn't and couldn't imagine what my life would be like not that she's gone

********

after Austin and Justin dragged me out of the hospital kicking and screaming Austin drove us back home. I went into my room and didn't come out, I did nothing in there but stare at the walls just thinking of Nicki and how I could have prevented it, how I could have been paying attention to the road. I kept coming up with millions of reasons why this is all my fault.

I didn't come out of my room anytime that night, not even to eat. Mrs. and Mr. Thompson came in my room and paid their respects. Justin came in to say he was sorry. and Austin stayed in my room for like an hour until I told him I wanted to be alone again.

that same question kept running through my head.

"how could I let this happen.

*******
it was hard for me to right this chapter. but I did it and I know its short but still enjoy

what about loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें