~Chapter 11~

--Aurora--

'Dami doesn't trust me' was the only thing replaying in my head like a broken record.

I couldn't help but feel very heartbroken, I wish I could just run away home and forget about this.

But to be honest it not really Dami's fault, it's his choice if he wants to trust me or not.

One part of me wants to run towards him and hug him tightly while the other part of me just want to just avoid him and run from here...

So I chose the latter part because I really don't want to be a burden on Dami or make him feel the need to be my friend and I really can't face him knowing the truth now.

But the real question now is, how should I avoid him??

I have never avoided anyone before... but how hard it can be, right?
.
.
.
.
Ughh!! I'm really confused on how should I avoid him now!

What if I cover my face with my hair and slack my shoulders and bend my knees a little?

He'll surly not recognize me then!!!!

'Wowwww see I'm so smart.' I thought as I mentally pat myself on my back.

'Shut up dumb girl he has already seen you'

Oppie...I forgot (≧▽≦)

Okay so now that plan is a flop, what should I do?

I wish I had my cute bunny ear's hairband, I'm sure he would have mistaken me from a stray bunny.

See... I'm so smart, I should definitely become a detective when I become big.

Now I just need to buy cute sunglasses like Detectives wear in the movies.

I look up only to see
Dami standing in front of me.

Fairy dust! He looked angry, more like angry at me..

Is it too late to run now??

I see a bit of confusion flick in Dami's eyes as I unconsciously step behind Mr Jones as if he was my shield and will protect me against the evil dark forces.

I try to smile at him from behind Mr Jones but that only makes him more angry.

Before he could say anything, Mr Jones interrupted him.

" Mr Carter why are you here? Please go to your respective class.", Mr Jones told him.

Dami ignored Mr Jones as he continued staring at me.

"Carter I request you to kindly please leave my class and stop scaring my students, or I have to report you to the principal and we both know that will definitely not go well for you.", Mr Jones said in a stern tone.

Dami gave me one last look before he left the class angrily.

Why was Dami angry at me anyway???

The rest of the gym lecture was kind of blur, most of it was of me huffing and puffing and going out of breath every 5 seconds.

The only thing I learned today was, I'm really terrible at gym.

But I'm really thankful to Mr Jones who allowed me to rest for the last 15 minutes of the class while others were still exercising.

                     🦋🦋🦋

Just as I was leaving the gym room, my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching me.

I look up and see Dami standing in front of me frowning deeply.

"Why were you hiding ?", He asked looking directly in my eyes.

"Huh?", I mumbled confused on what he was talking about, tilting my head a bit.

" Did I do... something wrong?? Are you embarrassed to be seen with me, that's the reason you hid behind the teacher when I came to meet you? ", Dami asked his voice almost cracking in the end.

I gasp softly when I realized how sad I had made Dami.

I was acting so selfish before, I didn't once think that avoiding Dami could him so sad.

Tears started gathering in my eyes, I hate my dumb self!!!

" I- I'm sorry Dami. I'm not embarrassed of you. I-I just didn't want to be a burden for you...", I softly murmured looking down at my feet.

Why I'm such a bad person??

" HOW ARE YOU A BURDEN ON ME??? WHO THE HELL PUT THAT IN YOUR HEAD", He yelled at me.

" ANSWER ME! ", He yelled again.

I flinch back at his words as tears start to freely fall from my eyes.

"Shit", he mumbled under his breath when he noticed me crying.

" Hey I'm sorry. Shh, it's okay. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just want you to know that you'll never be a burden for me. ", He said softly in my ear as me pulled me to his chest and hugged me tightly.

" Then why were you angry at me before?", I asked Dami.

" I wasn't angry at you, Sunshine. I was angry at that teacher, I didn't like how creepily close he was with you. I just... don't like him.", he answered after a few moments.

"I like Mr Jones, he is really nice" I try arguing with him, keyword tried as I lift my chin upwards to look at his face.

" Forget about him, tell me about something, you like about me." he said as he gently placed my head back into his chest and kissed on top of my head.

" I-I like your e-eyes a lot.", I mumbled in his chest, blushing profusely.

He chuckled deeply at my red face, and hugged me even tighter, if that's even possible.

"I love your eyes a lot too.", He said as he rubbed small calming circles on my back.

"Are we good now?", He asked after a few seconds.

" Yes" I said happily as I snuggled into his chest, content with the sound of his heartbeat.

»»------- ♡ -------««

Hello my beautiful Readers,

I hope you like the story so far!

Thank you'll so much for helping me pick the new cover, it was really helpful♡

Don't forget to vote, comment and share my book if you liked it.

Feedback and suggestions are more than welcome :)

Once again thank you so much for reading my book, you really just made my day so much better!!.

Lastly, Happy New year! Wishing you'll a healthy, happy and blessed year ahead!!