~Chapter 1~

--Aurora--

"Once upon a time, there lived a tiny little girl named Aurora, in a big gigantic land full of huge goblins and cruel witches. And Being different from the rest, our Little sweet Aurora wasn't accepted by the town. But that didn't stop little Aurora to try her best and fill their lives with light like the dawn after a whole night full of darkness ..."

"Aurora you need to stop watching that movie again!!! You'll be late for your first day!", I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

"Oopsy, I guess I got caught again. It's not like I can avoid it anymore", I sigh deeply before half-heartedly walking outside the house.

No matter how many thousand times I have told my parents that I don't want to go to school... But No! no one wants to listen to me, even my favorite Aunty sided with my parents! I can still remember clearly what she said...her exact words of betrayal.

"It'll be fun, you'll get to experience school life and finally do some teenage stuff"

Teenage stuff!? What does she even mean by that, I'm very happy with the way my life is, I don't even know how am I suppose to change everything I have ever known.

Okay, I guess I'm acting very bad but I was always homeschooled, and honestly, I love it. I don't want to do all this "teenage stuff "

I just wished I could stay with my Dad home all day and build forts and castles with mud like we use to do.

Umm Okay, truth to be told...I never really had any friends. I still remember clearly the day my mom took me to our local park, no-one wanted to play with me or take me into their teams cause apparently I was too short to play with them, even though they were the same age as me!?

But that didn't stop me from trying every day until One day this huge boy with a blue cap came and pushed me down the swing. It started with a small push but later turned more painful as then he started kicking and hitting me.

Finally One day I just got tired of the continuous bullying, and I told my mom about him...and we never went back to that park again.

Honestly, I sometimes regret telling my mom about it, because if I hadn't told my mom about it... might be today, I would have had a friend.

And now, I'm kinda scared for today. What if everything happens all over again? What if no one wants to be my friend at all and then I'll just be roaming the whole school alone-

All these "what ifs " are killing me from the inside.

"Pumpkin, what's taking you so long? Come on let's go", I hear my dad yell from inside the car as I ran as quickly as I can but Not before swiftly popping my favorite strawberry lollipop in my mouth.

I know, I might be a bit addicted to candy, or I might even be on the verge of testing positive for a diabetes test which I'm scared of but it helps calms my nerves and anxiety....so I guess it's okay.

When we finally reached school, I get this deep sinking feeling. I wish I could be anywhere except here.

Just by looking at it, I can tell this isn't at all fun.

I say a quick goodbye to my Dad and he drove away, leaving me alone by myself in this very foreign place.

Okay, I can do this... how hard will it be right?

Taking a deep breath, I finally take a step towards school.

The first thing I noticed was how everyone else was rushing to go inside the building, except these 3 boys who were busy chit-chatting and laughing.

Umm... were they not getting late for class too?

But that wasn't the weird part, in that same group, One of the boys with blue eyes was holding a very different type of lollipop in his mouth!

It was a white stick with brown at the end and what was more amazing was that you can blow smoke also from it.... and that was the coolest thing I ever saw till date.

Okay, I guess now I get what my aunty was trying to tell me.

This is exactly all the teenage stuff I'm missing out on!!

I quickly made a mental note to tell Dad to buy me the same lollipop. I can't wait to try the strawberry favor one. Honestly, I guess I will be able to blow pink smoke from it.

I was so lost in my dreamy thoughts about this new candy that I didn't realise that I was staring directly at him until his blue eyes connected with mine.

I couldn't control the blood rushing from my neck to my cheeks, I'm sure I looked like a red tomato wrapped in layers of embarrassment!

I didn't know what to do so I just ran from there. Yupp, you read it right, I. ran. away.
.
.
.
.
.
'Great Aurora just great' I thought as I enter the school building and notice that there is no one anywhere.

I look at the clock in the hallway only to realise that I'm already late for class.

This is exactly what I was scared would happen, now all the teachers will think I'm a bad student who can't even come to class on time.

Quickly, Using the directions written on the walls I was lucky to reach the school office.

In the office, there was a sweet old lady who helped me get my schedule and my personal locker number.

Phew, one task is done, and two more to go.

I look at my schedule. I have English in G1 class now.

Okay, so all I have to do now is first keep my thing in the locker and then find my class.

Yupp, so easy right? What could go wrong...

I started searching for my locker. ' 117,118,119 and 120, found it!!' I thought happily and then quickly keep my things in it and start to search for my class.

On my way searching my class I saw the blue eye guy from before walking towards me busy talking on his phone.

Scared of confronting him, I quickly hide behind one of the walls.

It's okay, everything is perfectly fine. I might not be going according to plan but I'm on the right track!

Praying to God that he doesn't notice me, I closed my eyes waiting for him to pass by.

It shouldn't take more than a minute-

"Boo, "I heard a deep husky voice from right behind me...

»»------- ♡ -------««

My dear readers, Thank you so much for giving my book a chance I appreciate it.

I hope you all like the new and updated version of the first chapter, I'm so excited to start this book again.

English is not my first language, so if you see any mistakes or grammatical errors, please feel free to put them in the comment section.

Feedback and suggestions are more than welcome :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share my book if you liked it. Once again thank you so much, you really just made my day!!.