~Chapter 19~

[A/N: Double update cause why not? Also, I just wrote this chapter so if there are any typos, I'm really sorry. I'll probably edit it again this week. If you'll find any typos or mistakes, feel free to inform me about them in the comment section. Lastly Enjoy!!]

{Trigger Warning: Bullying}

--Aurora--

A whole week has past since Dami left that day.

Yes school is still boring, but Dimples made it bearable for me, he even met my parents two days ago and let me tell you a secret.

My parents just don't stop speaking about him... Lucas is very good, Lucas is very helpful. Lucas is a very good friend for me, this and that. To be honest I even felt a bit jealous of him at one point.

I couldn't help but giggle at my dummy self to be jealous of such a small thing

Today after school I'm going to Dimples house with him to meet Carrots his pet bunny, I even went to the mall and brought his pet rabbit a cute rabbit plushie and carrot plushie that I told my dada to buy.

Fun fact if the rabbit doesn't like it, I'm going to rob it!

I didn't see Dami at all after the day he left from my house, he didn't even come to school from the last few days, or I guess he is ignoring me.

I tried finding him in school to apologize if I did something wrong but I couldn't find him anywhere so I think he just didn't come to school.

I wish I had a phone so I could call him on that number he gave me before leaving from my house and yes I by hearted it...don't judge me please.

"Princess walk fast or we'll be late for chemistry class", Dimples voice brings me out of my thoughts and back to the present.

"Sorry", I squeaked as I rush my way towards him.

The way to the next class was long because we had to not only change the building for the next class but pass through a number of empty classes...yes the same place I got lost on the first day of school.

We were calmly walking to our next class as Dimples was telling me the story of evolution of mankind, which to be very honest was interesting.

One second we were walking the next, Brittany came and pushed Dimples on the floor! I jumped and screamed in horror as I see her start to kick him.

"Why the f uck did you not complete my English essay!?", She yelled as kicked him again.

I tried to jump in the between and help Lucas but she turned towards me and pushed me straight into the locker, I felt my back hit the lock of the door as I screamed in pain.

" So you finally got a friend, nerd....must say disgusting just like you", she said chuckling before kicking Lucas again.

Dimples whimpers in pain but didn't try to fight back, I wanted to help but the pain in my back was unbearable and I couldn't move.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry", Dimples muttered pain evident in his voice.

"Good, next time you do my work before you decide to roam with that disgusting frien– oh sorry more like disgusting rat of yours.", She said smiling before kicking Dimples one last time then walks away.

I wipe the tears from my cheeks as I slowly made my way towards Dimples, I called his name's a few times but he didn't reply so I raised my hand to tap him on his shoulder only for him to flinch away from me.

I felt my heart break at this, I felt tears start to gather in my eyes. I couldn't handle this, this situation was too painful.

"Hey Dimples, it's me your Princess Aurora.... please don't get scared of me.....I'm not going to hurt you", I said trying not to let my voice crack as tears flow down my face.