~Chapter 24~

--Aurora--

It's just lunch break, and I can't bear ignoring Dami anymore, that sad look on his face when I don't acknowledge him in the hallway to that dirty evil Brittany smiling tauntingly behind him.

I hate how lonely I feel without my Dami besides me, it's almost like a part of me is missing...

Walking with Lucas to the lunchroom, I finally get time to think about what happened in the morning.

To be honest in my entire existence, I have never spoken to someone so rudely, but the moment I saw her I felt like saying all the bad things I ever knew straight to her dirty face!

Because of her, I can't even talk to Dami anymore but if that wasn't enough she left these huge black bruises on my arm too.

If Dad notices it, I'm gone.... I'll will not only be punished for hiding my bruises but also for getting them in the first place.

Uhggg!I just hate her sooo much!

This was suppose to be the best day, but guess what... she ruined it for me.

Couldn't that Dami choose anyone better than that stupid dirty britaany to be his wife!

I would be happy if he had even choosen a snake to be his wife, but instead he chosed her...I really I don't like his choice!

'Like you would be a better choice', I hear a mocking voice from the back of my head.

'I would!', I screamed back at it, without actually realising what I just said....

See! I don't even know what's happening to me anymore, one moment I'm okay the next I get all these wrong thoughts....

I can't think this way, Dami is already married for Goodness sake!

Why I'm acting so differently all of a sudden! Why do I hate her, what's the exact reason? Why can't I understand anything-

"Are you okay Princess?", I hear Dimples voice interrupting all my previous thoughts.

"Huh?... I mean Yes, no problem", I said smiling nervously, trying not to act weird but in the process acting way weird than normal. Yup, I'm definitely not good at this.

"Okay, but If anything is bothering you, please can tell me. I'll always have time to listen to you.", he said giving me a concern look as we continue walking towards the lunchroom.

For a second, I even considered telling him the truth until I unconsciously replay her taunting words in the back of my head.

'If anyone finds out about this or you didn't follow my orders, I'll hurt each and everyone you love... Don't forget what I did last time, Lucas will be first.'

"Umm....Thank you so much, but it's really nothing", I lied again as I couldn't let her hurt Dimples again... even if I had to sacrifices the whole world I would, but I would never let her hurt Lucas again.

" Okay if you say so, but remember I'm always free for you...so if you need anything don't hesitate asking me.", He said in a very sincere tone.

" Anyway Carter messaged me asking why your ignoring him?", He said staring at his phone.

"Oh about that, I can't meet him.... I-I just can't even if I want too.", I tell him honestly as I fiddle with the loose ends of my dress.

He gives me a suspicious look before quickly typing something on his phone.

I wish I had a phone too, I could call and message people all day!

I always wanted to feel what it like to talk to someone whenever you want without any restrictions or timelimits.