~Chapter 28~

--Aurora--

I look up only to see Dad glaring directly at Dami.

Before I could say anything, my dad angrily took hold of Dami's hand and started dragging him out of the hospital room.

The worst part was that Dami wasn't even trying to fight back.

I screamed in retaliation, crying to my mom to tell Dad to let Dami stay, but my mom replied with a straight no.

I look towards Lucas only to see him looking down at the floor, not knowing whether he should intervene.

So, I took it in my own hands, I tried removing those stupid wires attached to my arms so I can go and stop dad but unfortunately, my mom got hold of me before I could even succeed.

I could feel tears flow down my face as I begged my mom to let Dami stay, or just let me go so I can help him but all I got in return was a squeeze to my injured arm so bad that I couldn't breathe for a second.

Screaming out as I feel the pain in my arm intensify, But all I could think was about Dami.

I don't know why, but I didn't care about myself.

Honestly, I know deep inside that I deserve it, these were the consequences of my disobedience.

If I were a Good girl like I was suppose to be, Dami wouldn't have to go through this.

To be very Frank, I always knew that my parents wouldn't accept Dami as my friend, cause according to some rumors in the town he is the so-called troublemaker....but that's not the real Dami, the real Dami is caring, kind and amazing.

I hope my Parents could see him for who he really is-

*BANG*

The loud bang of the door brought me out of my thoughts... dada was back.

"Why was he here?", Dad asked angrily as he entered the room.

"I told you to stay away from him, didn't I? How many times should we explain you that stay away from him, he is not a good guy but NO you don't want to listen! It's better if we aren't even here, cause you don't want us, right?", Dad continued as I was trembling in fear of what will happen.

I never felt so scared of Dad in my entire life, I know Dad told me to stay away from Dami, but he doesn't know the real Dami.

I-I know the real Dami, I know him and he isn't like what Dad describes him to be.

"N-No Dada, H-He's a g-good per-"

"Oh, now your defending him too? Go on then, become like him, listen to him and stay with him! We are leaving you here. Do whatever you want now. WE DON'T CARE! FROM TODAY ONWARDS...YOU AREN'T OUR CHILD, YOU ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO US!", He said angrily, banging his fist on the table.

" Umm..sir, I don't want to intervene but-"

" THEN DON'T!", My Dad yelled interupting Dimples.

"I'm still going to say it cause your overreacting, Sir. Carter is a good guy, he was the one who helped her. Please don't judge him so soon and get upset at her for such a small issue. Please think about this, if you don't start acting right you'll lose your only daughter today.", Lucas said but looking towards me and continued, "I'm going to check on him." He finally said, before leaving.

I look down at my hands, scared of what will happen next, now Lucas is gone...I don't think they will hold back anymore.

I was expecting my dad to yell at me more, my mom to yell and drag me home, lock my in my room, but there was complete silence.