~Chapter 6~

--Aurora--

"I'm hungry", I mumbled a bit embarassed.

I knew I shouldn't have taken a fruit cup instead of nuggets as it doesn't even seem so appetizing.

But I know if I had brought chicken nuggets instead my mom would definitely get very angry.

So without overthinking too much, I started digging into my fruit cup, which to my surprise was amazing!!

"Wow it's so delicious", I moaned softly with my mouth full of strawberries.

"Uh-just let's take a seat", Dimples said while Dami was busy speaking to someone on the phone.

Bouncing on my seat while Stuffing more strawberries into my mouth.

I'm sure that I looked like a hamster with stuffed cheeks.

Dami was still busy on the phone call. While Dimples was busy completing today's homework.

I kept on telling Dimples that homework is meant to be done at home and not at school.

But he gave me some long explaination which totally went over my head.

And now, I was slowly dying of boredom.

"Did you save anything for me?" Dami says after finally ending the call.

I smile with my mouth full of fruit and shake my head, even though there's still plenty of fruit left.

I go to take another bite of my fruit with my fork only to notice that his eyes followed my fork.

I tilt my head a bit to the side, confused.

He leans forward and takes the bite off my fork I was holding up and hums.

I gasped as I realised what he just did.

"It's okay it's okay it's just one bite. No need to be mad.", I tell myself softly.

"Which class do you have next?", He asked casually like he didn't just steal my food

I take a minute to answer having my mouth stuffed with food.

"I have Gym class.", I say When I finally finish chewing.

"Good", he said and again stole my fruit.

I huff angrily.

"Why did you eat my fruit again?". I asked while narrowing my eyes towards him.

"Because I love seeing you angry, Sunshine. You look like a cute little kitten attempting to act like a dangerous lion", he said while chuckling.

I gasp aloud."No I don't!"

"Yes you do", he said smiling.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes" I said without thinking.

"Got you ", he said smirking.

"No. No. No. No you did cheating. I'm not talking to you. Your a cheater, Cheater, Cheater!",I said and turn my head to the side and start stuffing my mouth full of fruits again.

I look towards Dami after a few minutes only to see him staring at me with a amused look.

He slightly shook his head while taking a tissue from my tray.

Then he gently reaches his hand to my face and I could feel the heat slowly rising from my neck to my cheeks as he slowly wipes my lips and then my chin.

Why do I have to be so messy while eating?

Looking at my lap, I attempt to cover my hot cheeks with my hair but it was no use as he had already seen my embarassing red face.

I look up only to see, the blonde girl from before was walking towards our table.

"Hey babe", the she chirped smiling at Dami.

'Wow her smile is so beautiful.'

She gave me a smirk, only then I realised that I had blurted my thought out loud.

'Did I just speak out loud?'

"Yes you did Princess", Dimples said while still busy writing his homework.

"Why are you here?", Dami asked uninterested.

"So we can spend time together, duh", she said while rubbing my Dami's arm.

'My Dami', really Aurora?

He is not yours dumb girl.

I felt my self frown at that thought.

"Don't touch me", he said sternly.

I saw the smile on her face fall for a second but it was back again.

"Babe why are you sitting here with these low class nerds.",She said while looking at me in disgust.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Dimples flinch back a bit when she said that.

I turn towards a slightly frowning Dimples and hold his hand in my hands as I smiled reassuringly at him.

"Brittany, Just leave", he said calmly but I could clearly see the anger in his eyes.

Oh so that was her name.

"Babe don't be mad at me.", She whined.

"I'm. Not . Your. Babe" Dami growled at her.

"I know Carter, you will soon be, my babe",she said while she sat on Dami's lap.

I unconsciously let out a little low growl as I narrow my eyes at her.

Looking at my empty fruit cup, I blushed deeply when I realised what I just did.

What was I thinking when I did that?

Why was acting like this??

Is it because she made Lucas sad before? Yes that's the only reason.

I let out a aloud gasped as my eyes widened at what happened next..

She kissed Dami...

Not on his cheeks but on his lips!!

»»------- ♡ -------««

Hello readers!

First of all Thank you so much for 300 reads! I just can't believe it. I'm literally screaming now.

Thank you so much to everyone, to my readers who vote and also to my silent ghost readers!

I hope you like the story so far.

Feedback and suggestions are more than welcome :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share my book if you liked it.
Once again thank you so much for reading my book, you really just made my day so much better!!.