~Chapter 23~

--Aurora--

If you would have told me a month ago that I would have a bestfriend.. cut that even a friend, I would have laughed my heart out, literally.

Having a friend was like an impossible unachievable dream for me, but looking at my Lucas now I can't believe I'm so lucky to have him as my bestfriend.

From bunking classes together and running in the woods during the weekends or Dimples helping me to study for every last moment exam, all these beautiful memories I won't trade even for a billion lollipops.

Oh and how can I forget about blue eyes, Dami has just been a sweetheart. He even taught me how to do a bit of farming and about different beautiful flowers.

So I decided to take both of them out on a ice-cream treat after school.

Unfortunately when I asked Dimples yesterday about it, he said he couldn't come as he has to study for a test tomorrow, so I guess it'll just be Dami and me.

Walking towards the school I noticed dirty Brittany with her friends standing by the entrance.

Trying to ignore her, I quickly cover and face and run towards the other side of the school entrance.

"Heyyy, sweetie wait a minute please"

Forky! Why God, why me!!?
.
.
.

"Yes", I reply slowly turning towards her.

"Oh, thank God you stopped...you were just running like a ratty chicken, I couldn't risk my reputation running after you. I hope you understand.", She said in a too sweet tone taking hold of my hand a little too roughly.

Please save me, who ever is listening please.

"What do you want?",
I asked softly looking at my arm which she was holding not too kindly.

Will it be rude if I tell her, I don't like her touching me.... I don't know why but I just don't like it.

But Dada said not to be rude to anyone....I guess I'll just ignore it.

"I-I wanted to ask you if you would want to be my friend?" My eyes widened at her revelation.

"Friend?", I asked still in shock.

I never had a girl friend, what if this is my God sent chance.

But she hurt Lucas so I shouldn't be her friend right??

What if I judged her too quick and she is doing all this because she is on a secret mission sent by the mafia and if she doesn't follow their orders they will kill her and her family!!!

Okay, I really need to stop reading mafia books....

But what if I just give her a chance?

"So what do you say....Will you be my friend?, She asked sweetly, smiling widely.

She sounds sweet, what if she changed... I'll just give her a chance I guess.

"Yes", I reply returning her smile.

"That's Great, so are you free after school?" She asked

"Um...I'm actually busy-"

"Doesn't matter just cancel it, okay?" She said quickly without even letting me complete!

Oh, doesn't matter she didn't change, she is still that rude brattany.... that's what I heard Dami say one day but to be honest it suits her well, Hehe

"But I want to take Dami out for ice cream-" Before I could continue, she interupted me again!

" Don't over do yourself sweetie, he doesn't like ice cream anyway and with you *cough* Ratty chicken *cough* Never. So let's meet after school okay?", She said squeezing my arm painfully tight.

Okay, I'm done being good to her. She just doesn't deserve it, I'm so tired with horrible behaviour.

Dami told me that it's okay to be rude with people who are bad to you. I don't want to be the bad person, but if I don't stop her now, she will keep troubling me.

"No! Please stop it, Stop telling me what I can and can't! I can do whatever I like. Go away before I tell everyone how bad you are!", I replied angrily, trying to push her away from me so I could finally ran away from her.

"Ohh, girls look what we have here, the ugly rat has finally found her voice but guess what your too late, Damien is mine...I own him so you better stay away from him, UNDERSTOOD?", She yelled poking her witchy fake nails in my arm as I struggle to get free from her painful grip.

"Dami is a person, you can't own people that's a bad thing and please leave me alone.", I replied glaring at her.

"You surly can, because DAMIEN or just how you little rat calls him, Dami is my Future Boyfriend, Fiance and husband. SO STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM MY FIANCE DAMIEN, Understood?", She yelled at me, squeezing my arm painfully.

"I SAID DID YOU UNDERSTAND?", She repeated, as I watch her purposely dig her nails inside my skin waiting for my reply.

This surly is going to leave a bruise, I hope noone notices. I can't lie again that I fell in school, if my Dada realises the truth... I won't be able to go to school anymore.

See! This is what happens when you speak up for your self, you just fall into more problems. No wonder Dimples didn't want to complaint against her...

"Y-Yes understood, I-Im s-s-sorry... please stop... it's h-hurting", I mumbled as tears filled my eyes and she thankfully finally left my arm alone.

"Oh and one more thing, if anyone finds out about this or you don't follow my orders perfectly, I'll hurt each and everyone you love... Don't forget what I did last time, Lucas will be first.", She warned walking off.

I felt a cold shiver pass through my body as I relived those horrible memories of her hurting Dimples.....I-I can't let that happen. Even if I don't want to...I have to stay away from Dami.

»»------- ♡ -------««

Hello lovely Readers!

I really Hope you'll like this Chapter.

I'm so sorry for the delay.
Next update tomorrow!

Once again thank you so much, you really just made my day!!.