~Chapter 22~

--Aurora--

Running all my way from the flower shop, I finally reached Dimples neighborhood. To be honest, I can't help but remember how adorable Dami looked while working in that cute flower shop.

Glancing at my wristwatch, I realized I was 1 hour late already. I can't believe I made dimples wait for an hour.

I hope he is not mad at me for being so late cause I really want him to be happy, I even learnt a little about the black hole and some amazing fun facts about them today, so we can finally talk about something he is interested in, Instead of me nonstop talking about Disney movies.

After a few more minutes of mindlessly walking around Dimples neighborhood searching his address, I noticed a dark blurry figure crunched down on the Doorstep of one house.

Curious to see who it was, I moved closer to the blurry figure only to realize it was none other than, my Lucas sitting there on the door steps  with his head tucked in his knees

"Dimples!!", I yelled as soon as I recognised him, and he quickly looked up confused trying to figure out where I was, only for me to launch myself at him.

Hehe, I know I'm a bit evil sometimes...

"Ahh—" he screamed falling on his back as I landed on him and soon we both were rolling on the ground laughing our hearts out. Okay, not going to lie, I was the only one laughing, but he joint me in the end so.....I guess that still counts.

"One day, you're really going to give me a concussion!", Dimples said as I playfully straddle him.

"Just because you are a Princess, I'm letting it go, but next time you scare me like that....I won't talk to you e-ever!", He said, turning his face away from me.

"Aww, is my cute baby hurt?", I teasingly cooed, taking his face in my hands.

"Yes, cause I thought y-you ditched me...", He whispered sadly, his voice almost breaking in the end.

Why do I feel like my heart just broke into tiny pieces after hearing that? I'm so bad! I hate myself for putting him through that...

"I'm s-sorry, I promise next time I'll be on time—cut that, next time I'll come a whole hour earlier", I promised as I hugged him tightly.

"Deal, but why were you so late today? Are you alright?? Did you fall on the way here or something?", He asked, a bit panicked as I giggled at his cuteness.

"No, I'm alright. I brought you a gift and guess what It's a surprise!", I said smiling excitedly.

"WHAT?!", He said utterly confused.

"IT'S... A...... SURPRISE", I repeated slowly teasing him as if I was explaining it to a small child.

I almost busted out laughing, seeing the look on Dimples face as soon I said that.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry", I apologised raising my hands up surrendering.

"Now close your eyes, I brought you a gift", I said as his eyes widen in excitement, and then he immediately closed his eyelids.

I quickly Open my bag where I keep the beautiful bouquet only to see most of the flowers petals were dead and gone.

In a hurry, I didn't realize that keeping the flowers in my bag would smash them so bad.

Most of the yellow roses were smashed, and it's dead petals scattered in my bag.

I tried fixing it fast by removing all the smashed and dead flowers out, but it just didn't work.