Chapter Twelve :-)

Ron's POV

I turned to see Harry missing "Harry?" He snuck off!! Hermione is going to kill him! "Where did Harry go?" Rose asked Hermione. "I think he followed them inside. How can he go like that? What if he gets caught? How can he be so irresponsible when there is a murderer on loose?!?" She ranted."Lets wait Hermione. He will come back." I said. "He better!"

We waited for a while watching the door. The doors of the pub suddenly slammed open and footprints appeared in the snow. We followed the prints to the end of a rocky outcrop. The footprints stopped and I heard Harry sobbing. I hold Hermione's arm, this might not be the right time to approach him.

Rose who was holding Hermione's hand all along let go and ran to the direction of the sobbing. Hermione followed her slowly while I awkwardly stood there. Rose felt for the cloak and pulled it off slowly. After pulling it off she tightly hugged Harry by the neck. He hugged back sobbing louder and tears falling from his eyes. He hid his face in Rose's hair. Hermione placed her hand on his shoulder as a effort to comfort him.

"He was their friend. And he betrayed them. He was their friend. I hope he finds me. But when he does, I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm going to kill him." He said, his voice cracking.

Time skip (Lupin teaches Harry the Patronus Charm)

Harry's POV

"Well Done!" Professor Lupin appreciated me. Damn doing that was hard. How did he make it seem so easy the other day. "I think I've had enough. For today." Professor Lupin nodded. I start to walk towards the door when Professor Lupin said "So you know, Harry, You'd have given your father a run for his money. And, believe me, that's saying something."

"I was thinking of him and mum. Seeing their faces. They were talking to me. I also thought of Rose, the day I knew about her. Those were the memory I chose. But talking to mum and dad, I don't even know if it was real. But that is the best I have, for now."

I went back to the dormitory and got attacked by a little rabbit hugging me to death. "HARRYYYY!!!" It yelled. "Hey little one. I missed you too. But I gotta breathe you know." I said "Oopsieee... Hehehe Sowyyy" She said laughing and letting my lungs function again. I might not have many happy memories before, but I will make many from now. I have got my little precious with me.

Time Skip(Night)

Everyone was asleep except me. I was up looking at mom and dad's photo under the candle light. How would everything be if they were alive? Will they be proud of me? Would Rose be in second year with Ginny? Why did they have to trust the wrong person? Why can't they be alive?

I looked over at Rose, sleeping at the next bed beside mine, hugging her teddy bear. At least I have her now. I won't let anything harm her. Ever. I fell asleep thinking that.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" I Bolt up and looked towards the scream. I saw a silhouette of a man holding a knife. Everyone was up now, even Rose. I grabbed my wand, took sleepy Rose out of bed with her teddy bear and handed her to Neville. "Everyone Out!!" They left the room immediately with Rose.

I faced the shadow with my wand ready and said "Show Yourself!" Glass shatters and Scabbers went past my legs. Taking this moment of distraction the silhouette swings through the open window. I rush to the window and look down, no one was there. He vanished.

I went to Ron's bed... It was empty?!?! "RON!! RON!!!" he poked his head from under the bed. Really out of all the places... under the bed!! "Is he gone?" he asked "Yeah. Come on... Everyone is downstairs."

I went down and took my Rose from Neville. Rose was now fully awake "Are you okay?" She asked me and Ron Both of us replied "Yes" "I guess"

Within the next two minutes the entire house was in the common room in their pyjamas. Professor Dumbledore with Professor McGonagall stood in the middle irritated. "That's preposterous, Weasley. How could Sirius Black possibly have got through the portrait hole?!?" "I don't know how he got in! I was a bit busy dodging his knife!!"

Just then Crookshanks went through Ron's legs. He pointed at the cat " And this bloody cat ate my rat!!" Hermione jumped to her cats defence "That's a lie!" "It is not and you bloody well know it"

Rose whispered in my ear "I didn't like that rat anyway." I smiled at her as she grinned at me. Professor Dumbledore turned to Sir Cadogan "Sir Cadogan. Is it possible that you let a mysterious man enter Gryffindor Tower tonight?"

"Certainly! He had the password. Had the whole weeks in fact. In a piece of paper." " Which abysmally foolish person wrote down the passwords and then proceeded to lose them!?!" Professor McGonagall asked looking around.

Slowly Neville came forward with his eyes on the ground "Is it always going to be you Longbottom?" "I am afraid so mam" He replied. She then turned to everyone and said "While we know Sirius Black is gone tonight, I think you can safely assume he will, at some future time, attempt to return. Let me be clear. You are not to move about the castle alone. And you are not to write down the password! Understood!?"

After a collective nod of head the professors left. The other students drifted back to bed. Ron glared at Hermione who now carried the cat. We left to our rooms. Rose got off my arms went to ron and gave him the teddy bear she had in hand "I think you will need him more today. He will protect you don't worry!" 

Ron looked at her flabbergasted and asked her "What will protect you?" "I have Harry to protect me!" she said grinning. Awww! Hell yeah I will protect her! She walked back and jumped onto my bed with me to go back to sleep. No way I am letting her sleep in her bed alone after what happened.

Author's Note:-

Hey guysssss!!! Here is the start of 2021! Hope this year is better than 2020 for everyone! 

Enjoy the new update! And since there is a new strain of Covid 19 stay safe at home and when you go outside wear your masks! This is the new normal unfortunately! All the best everyone!