Chapter Thirteen :-)

Time Skip(Hermione Leaves the divination classroom)

Harry's POV

We were exiting the classroom. Ron turned to Neville " She's gone mental, Hermione has. I mean, not that she wasn't always mental, but now it's out in the open for everyone to see..." Rose wanted to go to classes with Fred and George today so I let her. Also today is Buckbeak's execution, so it would be better if she spent today with them. Ron and Neville left together. I saw Hermione's crystal ball laying on the bottom of the steps.

I decided to return it to Professor Trelawney. I went back to the classroom and placed her ball on the stand. Suddenly, the fog inside the crystal ball darkened. I leaned close to have a look at it. Sirius gBlack?!

A hand crawled on my shoulder. I jumped back to see Professor Trelawney behind me. "Professor Trelawney.." "He will return tonight..." "Sorry?" "Tonight, when the clock strikes twelve, the servant shall break free. He and his Master shall be reunited. It cannot be prevented. Keep her safe!" She smiled and suddenly her head fell forward. She raised her head again and blinked.

"So sorry, dear boy. Did you say something?" she asked. Her voice is normal again. I shook my head "No... Nothing..."

Later in the evening Ron, Hermione and Me were on the way to Hagrid's hut. We saw the executioner sharpening his axe. "I can't believe they are going to kill Buckbeak! Its too horrible" Said Hermione. I agree with her. It is because of that dumb idiot who just wants to show off. Think of the devil and the devil arrives. "It just got worse."

Malfoy along with his fat goons who do nothing but eat. He had a binoculars in hand spying on Hagrid. "Did you see the big, fat blubbering oaf?! Oh, this is going to be rich. Did I tell you, Father said I can keep the head..." He didn't finish what he was saying as he saw us coming. He turned to us with that stupid smirk in his face "Ahh... Came to see the show?"

You... foul... loathsome... evil... little...cockroach..." Hermione spat at Malfoy, going towards him with her wand. She gabbed his nose with her wand. "Hermione No!!" She turned towards Ron "He is not worth it." She turned to come towards us when... She punched him!! Right in his jaw!! I did not see that coming. Oh my god! He and his fat goons just scrambled away from our sight.

"That felt good!" She said. Damn that was awesome! With that we went to Hagrid's hut.

Time skip

Sirius's POV

I was again roaming around avoiding people around the court yard as a dog obviously, when I saw Rose roaming around alone... again. Why does she always seem to be alone when I find her? I thought Harry would be a little more responsible. Its getting late too. I approached her. When I neared her I woofed.

She turned to me and hugged my neck "PADDYYY!!!" I woofed again, waging my tail. Maybe it was not such a bad idea approaching her. She released me and patted my head and rubbed her small hands near my ear. Why does it feel soo good... Dammit I feel like a cat now! She stopped and took out a lollipop and gave it to me which I gladly took. Does she have a lifetime supply of candy or what? She seems to have it every time I see her.

"Fred and George had detention. Detentions are boring so I came to find Harry." She said pouting. I heard voices coming towards us. So I turned to leave as I cant afford being seen and caught before killing that bastard. I came out of the castle to see Rose followed me outside. I looked at her with my head tilted with confusion. "It is getting a little dark... I don't like darkness" she said pouting.

I certainly can't talk cause I am a dog and I can't take her back alone be seen there is to much risk. Maybe I should take her to the shrieking shack? Just then I saw Harry and his friends coming out of Hagrid's back door and guess who the red head has in hand?