Chapter Seventeen :-)

(A couple days later)

Harry's POV

We received a bunch of letters and a package from the twins. And guess what was there, a set of prank tools with detailed instructions on how to make it seem like a accident. Uff nice. I would usually not consider pranking but oh please why wouldn't I do it now.

Prank 1:- (Constipating candy)

Target: Dudley Dursley

I gave the small bag of candies to Rose and told her the plan. Her being the absolute little sweetheart and with the training she got from the twins I bet she will ace this.

She walked around the house innocently eating the safer candy which of course our meathead of a cousin noticed. "You weird brat. What are you eating there." He asked stomping his fat feet. "Umm... Candy?" "Give it here" He said snatching the candy out of her hands and holding it above her. Rose jumped a few times trying to snatch it out but he was too tall for her.

Rose gave up and ran to the hall where Aunt Petunia was sipping her tea watching something on the television. "Auntie! Dudley stole my candy!" Rose complained to Petunia. She looked at her for a moment. She turned back to the television and said, "He is a growing boy. Let him be and go back to your room." "But..." Rose continued. "Go back to your room." She said. Rose pouted with tears in her eyes and ran back to our room.

Rose got in and I closed the door. She wiped her tears with her sleeve and smiled up at me. I gave my hand out and she hi fived it. "Candies given without suspicion." "That's my girl!"

Needless to say, the twins are a bad influence on both of us and Hermione is gonna kill us, well me.

(A few hours later)

We hear groans coming from the bathroom and Aunt Petunia asking Dudley if he is alright from outside the bathroom.

#Prank1 successful

The Dursley's took Dudley to the hospital and we got to order pizza for the night.

(a few days later)

Prank 2:- (Farting fatso)

Target: Vernon Dursley

I had to get the dinner ready today. When Aunt Petunia wasn't looking, I put some of the farting fatso that the twins sent in Uncle Dursley's food. We were silently eating our food when suddenly Vernon farted. There were confused looks going all around while me and Rose were trying to hide our smiles.

Then again, "Eww Dad why does your fart smell so bad?" Dursley asked his father. Me, Rose and Aunt Petunia closed our noses. "You did something to my food! Didn't you? You worthless boy!" Uncle Vernon pointed at me while farting. "No uncle Vernon I didn't. I don't even have my wand remember? You took it away." I said.

He sneered and left the room while farting. I took Rose to our Room and laughed together. 

Long story short, Aunt Petunia slept on the couch, Vernon used a bottle of Room freshener and deodorant. Damn I get why pranks are fun now! 

Author's Note:

Hey guyss! I apologize for the short and kinda lame chapter. I will come with a better update soon! I promise! 

Thank you for all the support you have given me! Love ya guys! 🖤