CHAPTER ONE :-)

Harry's POV

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess... ... the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not. It cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Eye." OK, let me tell this.....she is CREEPY!!! Her eyes huge and bug-like behind those enormous glasses.

"What rubbish." We spinned around to see Hermione sitting behind us. "Where'd you come from?" Ron asked terrified to which Hermione replied "Me? I've been here all along." OK, I am confused, I am sure she was not here a second ago. Maybe the dementors thing is getting into me. Yeah that's it!

I turned around to see Professor Trelawney asking Neville if his grandmother was well. "I... I think so." Neville replied. "I wouldn't be so sure of that." And she continued on.. ignoring the scared expression on Neville's face. "The first term will be devoted to the reading of tea leaves. If all goes well, we will proceed to palmistry, fire omens, and finally... the crystal ball." She suddenly turned to Parvati Patil "By the way, dear, beware a redhaired man." Parvati eyed Ron doubtingly.

She suddenly turned to me " You my boy, you are going to come to know about something that is going to change your life entirely....." change my life???

But Professor Trelawney continued on "Unfortunately, classes will be disrupted in February by a nasty bout of flu. I myself will lose my voice. And in late spring, one of our number will... leave us forever." We exchanged uneasy glances before turning back to the class.

Time skip (after Hagrid's class)

I was on the way to the great hall when Professor McGonagall approached me "Mr. Potter, Headmaster Dumbledore wants you in his office. He says he has quite a liking to chocolate frogs" I thanked Professor McGonagall and told Ron and Hermione that I will meet them in the Great hall.

Why is Professor Dumbledore asking for me now??