=16=

A.N: Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a great holiday!
—🌕—
Animals were rushing around back stage, trying to get everything ready for the final part of the play. The sounds of quiet chatter and footsteps filled the room as everyone walked around.

"Hey! We're going on in 15," I said to a small group of dancers that were talking.

"Oh, I was meaning to ask you something," the feline on the team, Sheila, said, stepping closer to me. "So you and Legoshi are together right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Oh, well I shouldn't be telling you this but Juno was trying to tell the dance team it's only a "short term relationship" and it's not serious. I just thought I should say something since we didn't know if she was telling the truth or not."

"She said that? Thanks for telling me," I said to the girl. I never really thought that Juno would get mad of me and Legoshi's relationship, but what can you expect?

Walking more towards the exit of the backstage area, I saw Legoshi sniffing Bill aggressively. Is sniffing someone aggressively some new trend or a kink I never knew about? If so why the hell would anyone do that?

Within seconds I saw Legoshi's expression turn slightly angry while Bill's turned worried. The energy around them suddenly dropped.

"I, uh.. I gotta go to the bathroom!" Bill panicked and bolted out of the area. Legoshi chased after him with no hesitation. Did he find a strange scent on Bill that made both of them act weird? What in the world is going on?

"What do you think is going on?" Sanu said from behind me. I can only shrug, not knowing what was going on between the two carnivores. Hopefully they get whatever is going on figured out before the show starts; tension during the play is most likely going to change something during the show.

—🌕—
I watched the play from the catwalk where the lights are, Bill and a zebra ran into the center from the wing of the stage as me and Kai settled the lights on them. While the two spoke their lines, I could hear the quiet chatter from the audience. I'm not surprised; the audience wanted the Grim Reaper to have antlers not stripes.

I quietly watched as Bill lead the play and continued my role of controlling the lights. Even from where I was above the stage I could tell Bill was nervous, his movements were a lot stiffer now than practices and his voice cracked and changed tones during his lines.

The zebra ran off the stage and Bill was left alone. To be honest if I was part of the audience I wouldn't be as moved with Bill's performance as I would Louis. I feel like either Bill isn't suited for a big, important role such as this one or he needs to get used to bigger roles. My eyes shot to the wing of the stage. Legoshi walked out, sword in hand and bandages on his face. It was hard to see his expression from where I was but I could tell it wasn't good. On top of that I don't think it's his time to go on stage.

"Ah, you must be the last villain," Bill said. I could hear the confusion in his voice. Legoshi is definitely up to something. The sound of a clattering sword echoed the room as Legoshi threw the prop away. In mere seconds the grey wolf ran and leapt to the tiger, leading them into a fight scene that was not in the script.

The sounds of grunting and punching filled the room as Legoshi threw punches at Bill's face. Bill was able to stop one of the punches, parts of his face quickly swelling up and blood all over his face. For once I felt bad for the tiger, I'm not sure what he did but it must of been bad for the silent, gentle wolf to attack like that.

Bill slowly got Legoshi to get off of him and pulled him into his embrace. The smell of blood filled my nose as I saw Bill dig his claws into Legoshi's back, blood staining his white shirt. I tensed up, preparing to run to the ladder to try and stop the tiger from hurting Legoshi anymore, any remorse I had for Bill quickly fading. Kai grabbed my arm gently and shook his head.

"This is his fight. Not yours."

Those six words kept repeating in my mind over and over as I heard Bill continue the scene. He let go of the injured wolf, Legoshi falling onto his back. Bill stepped on Legoshi's chest firmly and said something inaudible.

"Stop right there, imposter," a familiar voice called out. Cheers broke out from the audience as a red deer came into the stage. A small smile broke out on my face. This might not be my fight but I know Louis will stop it. The scene continued, Bill running away from Louis and the invited canine. Louis pulled the scene to a close and before I knew it the play was over.

—🌕—
"I'll kill that cat," I growled to Legoshi as I started to clean his wounds on his back. "He had no right doing this to you."

"Hey, it's alright. What happened is done now," he quietly said.

"It might be done but it's still aggravating. What even happened to make you guys do this? Did you become insane while I was gone?!"

"He had rabbits blood on him."

I continued cleaning the wound, my boyfriend flinching in pain every few seconds. "Rabbits blood? Why would you freak out about that?"

"It's my friends blood," he quietly said. "I'm not sure why it made me so mad. Also can you go a little lighter on the scratch?"

"Oh, sorry (pet name). Was it that white rabbits blood?" I asked. If so the reason he might of gotten mad is because the rabbit is extremely attractive food-wise. That is why Shishigumi is going after her, pure white coats are rare to come by and the meat is much better.

Legoshi nodded. A small feeling of jealousy filled my gut, the thought of your significant other fighting someone over a different girl kinda hurts, but I know that they are just friends. Besides, a wolf and a rabbit dating? Virtually impossible. The differences are just to great. But he's mine, so there's nothing to worry about.

"He said she gave it to him, I'm not sure what he did to make her give it to him though."

"Well in the end it isn't any of your business. That's between those two, you shouldn't try and get involved in something that doesn't relate to you," I said. He didn't say anything so I assumed that was the end of the conversation. "You did good out there though."

"You think?" Legoshi asked, turning his head slightly to me. I smile and nod.

"You were pretty badass kicking a tigers ass in front of most of the school," I laughed. "I didn't think you had it in ya."

Legoshi chuckled. I continued to clean the scratches Bill gave him, and soon enough wrapped his chest and back with bandages. "I'll swap the bandages out tomorrow or the next day for about two weeks. After that you should let it heal without the bandages so it can get some air."

"Wow, I didn't know I was dating a nurse," Legoshi said as he stood up, stretching his arms out.

"Well the twins hurt themselves a lot growing up so I kinda did become a nurse for them. Besides, I like helping others out when they get hurt. You're no exception."

Legoshi smiled and grabbed my waist, pulling me into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I felt his head rest on the top of my head and he let out a sigh. 'Am I that short to him?!'. His whole body softened as I returned his hug.

"Thank you baby. I appreciate it," the wolf whispered.

"Of course, anything for you," I reply into his chest.

"Can we sit down for a little? I'm getting sleepy," Legoshi muttered. I nodded and we both plopped down onto one of the beds in the nurse's room. Legoshi laid on his side and I was next to him, hugging him as if my life depended on it. His warm embrace made me forget everything that happened during the play, his scent filling my nose and calming me down.

"Ugh, I really needed this," Legoshi mutters.

"Need what?"

"I needed the most beautiful girl ever to be here with me. Makes it a lot better that she is in my arms too," he said, pulling me closer. I felt my face turn hot instantly, not expecting that to come from him.

"Well I can assure you that she feels like the most luckiest girl in the world to have such a handsome, incredible guy as her boyfriend," I say into his chest.

I don't want this to ever end.