=6=

Legoshi opened the doors to the drama club building. "We're a little early, I thought I should show you around before the others come."

I nodded and followed Legoshi inside the building. I didn't see anyone except a white bird wearing glasses off to the side. His head snapped to me and Legoshi and he smiled, walking to us.

"Hi! You must be (Y/N)! I'm Sanu, I'm the drama teacher! It's so nice to meet you," the bird greeted.

"It's nice to meet you as well," I bowed.

"Oh, no need to be formal. Legoshi, are you going to show Miss (Y/N) around?" Legoshi nodded. "Great, I'm going to be in the back, I decided to clean up back there."

"Sounds good," Legoshi said. The bird walked off and soon enough he disappeared. "Ok, so let's start the tour."

—🌕—
"And this is where we adjust the lights for practice and performances. I'm gonna teach you how to adjust the lights and where you should aim the light and stuff," Legoshi put his hand on one of the stage lights. "And that's basically it, any questions?"

"Not that I can think of. Well, actually, I do have one," I said. "So, is someone here like the second leader for the club? I mean, the teacher is the main person but is there a student that runs most of the stuff?"

"Oh, yeah there is. It's L-," Legoshi started but was interrupted when the doors swung open.

"Legoshi!" Someone yelled out.

"Louis?" I quietly said. "Great."

"I'm up here," Legoshi said peering over the ledge. "I was showing (Y/N) around."

"Ok, is all the costumes fitted? And finished?" Louis crosses his arms.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are," Legoshi scratched the back of his head.

"Ok," Louis said, walking into the building. "So (Y/N) is the new club member?"

Legoshi nodded. "I'm gonna be helping her out until she gets the hang of things."

"I doubt she's going to be here long enough to "get the hang of things"," Louis said, staring at me. 'What's his problem?'

"Aw, Bambi doesn't like me? That's too bad, I was starting to like you," I said.

"Stop calling me Bambi! And why would I like someone like you?" Louis remarked. "As far as I know, Legoshi is one of the only animals here that want to be around you."

"Actually, everyone in my dorm likes me so ha," I stuck my tongue out at the deer.

"Oh do they now?" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that, Bambi! I'll go down there and kick your ass!" I said.

"I'd like to see you try," Bambi said.

"You little-," I growled, walking to the exit of the area me and Legoshi stood in. However, I was stopped when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist.

"Come on, he's just trying to make you mad," Legoshi pulled me closer to him. "He's looking for a way to kick you out of the club."

"Well I was forced into the club anyways so I don't care, now let go of me!" I said, trying to get Legoshi's hand off of me. He shook his head, tightening his grip. Louis laughed a little.

"Looks like Legoshi is your little guard dog," Louis taunted.

"He is not my guard dog!" I growled, making another attempt to get out of Legoshi's grasp. Surprisingly I got out of his grasp and made my escape. But of course Legoshi grabbed me again. This time he pulled my arm hard backwards where he stood. The force of the pull made me fall back and Legoshi caught me, wrapping his arms around me.