=13=

Heheheheheeee I'm BACK!

"The leader of Shishigumi is with them?! Are you sure it isn't someone else?" I said, panicking.

"I'm positive. But we didn't see any weapons on them. There is a possibility they might be hiding weapons on them."

I looked at my dad. He was silent, a stone cold expression on his face. "Have the patrol and 6 of our fighters surround them. See what they want."

Anisa nodded and left the room, the other two wolves close behind her.

"What if they're here to attack?" Hinata asked.

"If they were going to attack, they would of been more careful going into our territory," I said, crossing my arms. 'What do they want with us?'.

—🌕—
Me, my father, and the twins left the room we were in and went to the main room that had a chair, almost like a throne chair cause my dad insisted he has a big chair, paintings of the previous leaders of Chi Ōkami on the walls, and other small things around the room. My dad popped on the chair, a sword (not sure when he got it) next to him. The twins went to one of the corners of the room and I stood next to my dad. According to one of the scouts, the lions are here to speak business with my father, not to fight.

The doors opened up, two of our fighters holding the doors open for 3 members of Shishigumi, two of the lions in the back and a bigger lion in the front. It didn't take me very long to recognize him as the leader of Shishigumi.

"Ah, long time no see! You're looking as old as ever. Oh, and your daughter is looking very grown up. How have you been?" Chief Lion (according to the internet that's his name) said, giving me a toothy grin. I growled slightly and the lion chuckled lowly.

"Oh, come on, you don't have to be that mean to me."

"Doesn't mean I have to be nice to you either, Lion," I growled. I felt my fathers hand graze my arm.

"What do you want? There better be a good reason of why you're here," my father said, straightening his posture.

"I have a deal I want to make. We have been fighting for years now, and I realize how stupid the fighting is."

"What is the deal exactly?"

"You give us our territory back that you took, and we give you fresh meat to eat," the lion grinned.

That's something I hate about the mafia. My dad and anyone else with us can eat other animals without the police getting involved.

"There is a pure white rabbit that my men have their eyes on, and the event that is going to happen in a couple months is where we are going to take her. And you know how rare it is to find a animal with a pure white coat."

A rabbit with a pure white coat? Sounds like that one rabbit Legoshi is friends with...

"If we wanted meat we can get it ourselves, we don't need any outsiders getting us our food," my father said.

"What if we bring her to you alive?" The lion said, stepping forward.

"I said no. We are perfectly capable of getting our own food," my father said once again, standing up. "Now if that's all you need, then I will have you escorted out."

The lion huffed slightly. "Oh well, it was worth a try. I'd keep a eye on that rabbit, I know that you know her," the lion said looking at me.

The guards started pushing the lions out of the room. After the door shut, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You know the rabbit that he is talking about?" My dad asked, looking at me.

"She's one of my upperclassman if I'm thinking of the right girl," I said.