=18=

A.N: y'all I'm sorry this is so late and really short, I started working on the chapter and my house caught on fireee! Luckily everything and everyone is ok, it was the underneath part that was burned. I'm going to rewatch Beastars though while I'm staying at my sister's house so I'll update again really soon.

Onto more important topics, Ukraine. If you can please donate at least $1 to any fundraiser to help those in need. What's currently happening is absolutely terrible and I hope that everyone that is currently in Ukraine or is currently fighting will be ok. 💛💙

"Did you catch up on your work?"

Tiredly I opened my eyes, Legoshi settling in his spot next to me. My head was resting against my hand as I dozed in and out of consciences.

"Well not exactly," I sighed, remembering the book that was supposed to have the answers to my questions.

"What kind of work? We have a lot of classes together so I might be able to help," I stared at Legoshi's smiling face. 'Should i tell him about the dream? He might think I'm overreacting though.'

Luckily the bell rang, signaling that class started. "I'll tell you later," I said as my eyes moved from Legoshi to the front of the class.

=Flashback=
Legoshi's POV

I watched (Y/N) as she walked away from me and Jack.

"That's weird," I muttered, taking a bite out of my sandwich. "She never goes to the library to do school work."

Jack looked at me with a curious look. "Maybe she's doing "other" work, like her family stuff."

I shook my head. "She would of told me if it was about her family and what she does."

I took another bite of my sandwich and stared at the sky. "Do you think I'm good enough for her?"

I heard Jack choke on his bread, harsh coughing coming from him. "Why do you think you aren't good enough?"

I shrugged, my mind clouded with uncertainty. "Well she's really strong and has her whole life planned. And I'm sure that one of the twins she hangs out with wants to be with her. I just don't know if I'm what she needs."

Jack was quiet, copying my actions and staring at the sky. A gentle breeze blew past us, the scent of flowers following.

"Do you love her?" Jack broke the silence, his eyes not leaving the sky.

"I love her more than anything in the world."

He nodded, a small smile on his face. "And I know she loves you. She's a lot more happy now than when we first met her. If she didn't want to be with you she wouldn't be with you now. Plus I know a lot of guys here would want to be with her so you're very lucky she chose you."

I looked at Jack, slightly surprised of the small speech he gave. However I could tell that his words were genuine.

"I am lucky, huh."

=Present and Time Skip=
(Y/N) POV

"Have a good day everyone!" The teacher said before leaving. The room quickly filled with chatter, either about the assignment we were given, clubs, stuff like that. I grabbed my bag and shoved my papers and books in it, eager to leave.

"Someone's excited to leave," Legoshi laughed. "You still didn't tell me what work you've been doing."

I smiled at the tall wolf that stood over me. "Well I'm hungry so I wanted to run to commissary real quick. Wanna join?"

Legoshi nodded, grabbing both his and my bag. "I can carry my bag," I said reaching out to grab it. But to my surprise he pulled back, shaking his head.

"I want to carry it, baby," he said, putting his free hand on my lower back and pulling me away from the table.

I smiled and nodded, a warm feeling spreading through my body.