=5=

"You heard me, now come," Louis said, turning away from me.

"I didn't do anything wrong! I was just defending myself! There's even witnesses!" I fought back. If I went to the headmaster's office, then that wouldn't be good. I promised I wouldn't start any fights, even though I didn't start the fight.

"I don't care. You shouldn't have jumped into the argument and teased the fox. It was Legoshi's battle, not yours," Louis turned his head and stared at me. "Now, come on before I take you by force."

"W-Wait, Louis! She didn't do anything wrong! If she didn't come, I don't know what I would of done!" Legoshi stepped forward. "If anyone has to go see the headmaster it's that fox and hyena!"

"You don't understand, Legoshi. She, along with those other wolves, are a threat to the school. I don't even understand why the headmaster would let someone like her into the academy," Louis glared at me.

"Why you little," I growled lowly. "Of course you would think of me as a threat, after all you are a weak little herbivore."

It seemed like I hit a nerve. Louis's eyes narrowed as he ran at me, grabbing my shirt and pulling me up. "I'm not like the other herbivores, Wolf. Why don't you go ahead and attack me if you are so strong."

I smiled a little and grabbed Louis's hand that held my shirt. I tightened my grip into his hand, digging my claws into his hand. "Oh, come on, Bambi. You said you were gonna be the next Beastar, this isn't how a Beastar acts, now do they? I recommend you let go and we all can forget about this."

Louis winced and let go of me, gripping his hurt hand. "Hmph, fine."

"Great, now let me properly introduce myself. I am (Y/N) (L/N), the next leader of Chi Ōkami, but it seems like you are aware of that already," I held my hand out.

Louis stared at me, a flash of hesitation in his eyes as he grabbed my hand with his unhurt hand. "Louis, but you already know that."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Louis, but I should get going. I still have to find Asahi," I said, shaking his hand slightly.

Louis nodded and turned away. "Legoshi, you were looking for a way to lose that fight, huh? I was about to jump in before (Y/N) did."

'Huh, so he was gonna do what he told me not to? Such a hypocrite,' I thought. "I'll see you in class, Legoshi," I waved at the wolf who stared at me. Legoshi waved a little at me and stared to talk to Louis as I walked away.

"Damn, (Y/N)! You beat that fox so easily! I mean, I'm not surprised!" Asahi popped out of no where and ran at me.

"Oh, there you are," I said, grabbing his sleeve. "Looks like I caught you."

"Crap," Asahi sighed. "I completely forgot I was running from you."

"You're such a airhead sometimes," I laugh. "Now come on, you told me you would talk to me," I say, dragging Asahi away.

—🌕—
"So, you're jealous of Legoshi?" I asked.

"I-I'm not jealous! It's just... well, he's another wolf and..." Asahi trailed off.

"So your jealous. You don't have to be jealous of Legoshi, like you said he's another wolf," I laugh a little.

"Exactly! He's a male wolf! And you're a beautiful female wolf!" Asahi said. "Who knows what's going through his mind when you talk to him!"

"Aww, you called me beautiful!" I tease.

"Shut up," Asahi punched my shoulder. "Anyways, what if he catches feelings for you? You know your dad doesn't want you to date, plus you're gonna be put into a arranged marriage according to your dad."