=10=

"I really..."

Legoshi got quiet as his cheeks started to turn red. He opened his mouth and he looked like he was getting ready to say what he was going to say. I saw his tail swinging back and forth.

"There you two are!" Someone exclaimed from nearby. "The lights need to be adjust-, am I interrupting something?"

Legoshi quickly jumped back from me, a shocked look on his face. "K-Kai?!"

"I guess I was interrupting," Kai laughed.

"No, don't worry about it," Legoshi said, sounding a little mad. "We'll go adjust the lights in a sec."

"Ok, ok, chill out Legoshi. You look like you're gonna devour me," Kai nervously laughed. I heard a sigh escape from Legoshi and he started walking the direction of the lights. I smiled at Kai and ran after Legoshi. I'm really glad he accepted my apology, but what was he gonna say? I mean, he did get really close to me... my cheeks heated up at the thought of what happened. 'What's going on with me?!'

—🌕—
"These lights are done," I called out to Legoshi.

"Ok, I'm almost done," he replied. I smiled and walked to where he was.

"So are you gonna tell me what you were gonna say before Kai interrupted?" I asked, poking his arm.

"I don't know," he simply replied. He's been kinda quiet ever since Kai interrupting us and I'm not sure why.

"Oh come on Legoshi, pleaseee~?" I whined.

Legoshi laughed a little. "You're acting like a 5 year old."

"Cause I wanna know what you were gonna tell me! No one except the art department animals come up here and they're all doing stuff so no one is gonna interrupt."

"Well, if I tell you, you might not like it," Legoshi quietly said. I tilted my head slightly.

"Well, you never know until you tell me."

Legoshi got quiet as he finished the lights. When he finished he dropped his arms to his side and looked at me. "If I tell you and you don't like it, please promise we will stay friends."

"Of course we will be friends! You can't get rid of me that easily," I said.

"Ok. Well, I-um, ever since I first saw you, I thought that you were absolutely beautiful. And when we first started talking I thought that you were so nice and smart and amazing. And I think... I think I've fallen for you, (Y/N)," Legoshi said, his face turning red. "And it's fine if you don't feel the same, but I just want to be with you."

My eyes widened and I felt my face heat up to what felt like 100 degrees. I opened my mouth but I couldn't speak.

"Um... you're not saying anything and it's kinda scaring me," Legoshi said, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm gonna take that as you don't feel the same?"

"No! Wait, yes I do feel the same!" I panicked. "I just couldn't figure out my feelings for you and I just figured out today that I do like you a lot."

"Wait, you do?" Legoshi asked, eyes slightly widened.

"Y-yeah," I muttered. "I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to get hurt."

"What do you mean get hurt?"

"I didn't want people from other mafias start to target you because I liked you."

"Trust me, (Y/N), I don't care if I get targeted if that means I get to be with you. But... what does this make us now?"

"I don't know, what are we?" I smirked a little. Legoshi gave me a small smile.