=19=

"A date?" My head tilted slightly as the tall grey wolf stood in front of me, a small smile painted on his face. "We can't go into town though, remember?"

"I know, but we've been dating for a while now and I haven't taken you on a proper date yet," Legoshi scratched the back of his neck, nervousness in his voice. "I will plan the whole thing, we don't have to if you don't want to though."

I laughed. "Why the hell wouldn't I want to go on a date with my favorite wolf?"

I saw Legoshi's eyes light up, his tail wagging instantly. "Really? That's great!"

The bell rang, interrupting our conversation and signaling it was time for class. "We should get to class, I'll see you later." Legoshi nodded, pulling me into him. He wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. I copied his actions, hugging his tall frame.

"I don't want you to go," Legoshi whined, hugging me tighter. I smiled.

"When school is done you have me for the whole weekend, it's just gonna be a couple hours," I said, not wanting to let go.

I heard Legoshi let out a sigh, loosening his grip. "Fine. I'll get everything ready and I'll text you the time and place later for our date."

I took a small step back, the smile not leaving my face. "You better."

Legoshi smiled, placing a large hand on my cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. "God you're so pretty," Legoshi leaned in, kissing my lips softly.

"Hey! Get to class now!" An angry voice yelled from down the hall. "And no kissing in the halls! I will write you up for that!"

We both jumped away from each other. "We should run before that teacher gets us," I said. "See you later, love."

-_-_-
"He's finally taking you on a date?! How long has it been since you two been dating?! Like 4 months?!" Asahi furrowed his brows. "Nah, I don't approve of this. He should of taking you on a date months ago."

"Well I don't care if you approve or not," I said, my eyes not leaving the textbook in my hands. "We've hung out so much already so I guess you can count that as dates."

"That doesn't count," Hinata sat next to me, also reading the book. Asahi was sitting in front of us, turned completely so he could face us. "What are you two even doing?"

"I'm not sure. He said he's gonna plan the whole thing."

I saw Asahi shake his head. "I don't have a good feeling about him, (N/N)."

"You don't have a "good feeling" about anyone," I hit the top of his head with my book. "Now start your assignment or you're gonna get in trouble."

"Has he even met your dad?" Asahi asked, rubbing the top of his head.

"Nope. And I don't plan on them meeting for a while," I answered. "He will just scare Legoshi away."

"He's going to have to meet him sooner or later," Hinata finally looked up from his book. "It's best if you get it out of the way soon."

I didn't say anything. He was right. My dad constantly texted me or brought it up when I called him, asking when I was going to bring Legoshi over to meet him. And each time I always said "soon" or "eventually".

"Fine. I'll try to get it approved by the Headmaster to take him into town to meet him," I sighed.

-_-_-
I laid in my bed, my phone on my chest as I stared at the ceiling. My dorm mates constantly entered and left the room, saying the usual hellos and how was classes. Every time my phone vibrated I instantly checked it, eager for a text from Legoshi. After what seemed like checking my phone 20 times I finally got a text from Legoshi.